Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL Bradley just said JMM beat a Pacquiao that was Damaged Goods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Bradley realize the general consensus among boxing fans is that he lost clear decision to Manny?

Hell I was actually trying to give Bradley rounds against Manny and could only give him 3. Manny actually fought a great fight. He outboxed Bradley . He didn't get the decision because the judges weren't using to seeing a more reserved, calmer Manny. That came back to bite Manny in the ass Roach was worried about too I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
      Manny actually fought a great fight. He outboxed Bradley .

i have no problem with anyone scoring for Manny, but Pacquiao didn't have a great fight. he was visibly frustrated as hell (presumably not least because Bradley's head wouldn't stay in the middle for him like others fighters' heads do). one can favour Pacquiao's aggression and feel like he bossed enough rounds to get the job done, but the technique points go to Bradley. Pacquiao never missed so many left hands in his life.

Comment

If Bradley was humble on the Pac fight, I would liek him, but he is in such denial.

Comment

Yeah Bradley, you beat the crap out of Pac for 12 rounds and he wasn't the same anymore. In fact you should've said that you were the one who ended his career.

Comment

LOL Bradley probably landed one good punch that hurt Pac the entire fight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
              LOL Bradley probably landed one good punch that hurt Pac the entire fight IMO.
              That's why he's losing tomorrow! Bradley lost 11 rds to Pac. Ruslan I heard give Pac a competitive rds in sparring Pac! That's why I don't understand the bookmakers making Ruslan a 7-1 underdog! put some money on Ruslan then thank me later!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                That's why he's losing tomorrow! Bradley lost 11 rds to Pac. Ruslan I heard give Pac a competitive rds in sparring Pac! That's why I don't understand the bookmakers making Ruslan a 7-1 underdog! put some money on Ruslan then thank me later!
                ruslan ko's bradley then we get floyd-ruslan in september! super fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  Man you were almost right with your prediction.

Comment

Working...
                  X