No announcement yet.

Better Fighter? Khan or Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    LMFAO,damn blame AIDS and Cancer on him too..
    I do. I hate him THAT much. Not fighter bashing, just my personal feelings towards the "man".

Comment

Devon Alexander is the better fighter. But this is not a knock on Amir. To fact is that Khan, while exiting, fast & flashy with decent pop, can't take a flush hard shot. Devon can & he's a little slower with imo slightly more respectable power & stamina.

Comment

Alexander with her boring style is clearly better than Khan

Alexander have a more Techcnic, More Defense Skills, better transition on the ring, good offensive combinations, better Chin the advantage of Khan over Alexander is The Speed and the power Punch(Khan Pow is the B-Level)

Alexander survives Matthysse (Matthysse Stop Khan in 5rounds or minus) Alexander expose Maidana( Maidana with 1 more round destroys Khan by KO)

Alexander BY FAR is better than Khan

Comment

Alexander is a quitter.. Khan is superior by default.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            I do. I hate him THAT much. Not fighter bashing, just my personal feelings towards the "man".
            He seems like one of the nicest guys in boxing. I just don't find his fights exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              He seems like one of the nicest guys in boxing. I just don't find his fights exciting.
              He seems mildly ******ed to me. Plus all his damn clinching. He has speed, but no pop. He's as good as it gets for being such a lame ass tool.

Comment

Devon Alexander.

Comment

Working...
                X