Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im callin' it.....if Khan doesn't do Garcia NASTY like...he is gone from the "elite"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im callin' it.....if Khan doesn't do Garcia NASTY like...he is gone from the "elite"

Im callin' it.....if Khan doesn't do Garcia NASTY like...he is gone from the "elite" list at 140....(haha fine is that better?? hahah ya'll some nit picking b!tches)
    No way with his resume up to now and STRUGGLING vs Garcia should keep him there....this should be a showcase fight for him.....anything less than a NASTY ko win is a loss in status....is it just me?????? wachugot???
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 05-24-2012, 03:37 PM.

He's elite? Really???

Comment

cant be gone from somewhere that u never were...

Comment

Khan has never been elite

i think at 147 a ton of guys would give him problems...he will probably go to sleep there

Comment

Khan is decent & I do respect the fact that he went unto Peterson's porch to wage war when he was the star, but he's always been beatable & slightly overrated. However I've watch all his televised fights stateside & I tune into them now. Because I know 1 of 2 things will happen.

He's gonna either dazzle someone with some of the fastest hands in boxing en route to a 1 sided beating, or the opponent will last his 1st 4 round onslaught & Khan will become average & use his bike & get taken to the trenches. Either way an exciting night whenever he gets taken to the trenches.

Comment

Khan can outbox Garcia and win a dominant tactical fight at best. If there's a nasty ending it won't be Garcia on the floor.

Comment

Of course Khan is elite he is an elite 140lb fighter that's not even up for debate.

People always have varying standards when it comes to a fighter being "elite" but when you are the best in your weight class (a decent weight class at that) I find it hard to argue against him being elite.

e·lite/iˈlēt/ A group of people considered to be the best in a particular society or category, esp. because of their power, talent, or wealth.

As I said Khan being arguably the best in his weight class makes him elite by the very definition of the word.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                Of course Khan is elite he is an elite 140lb fighter that's not even up for debate.

People always have varying standards when it comes to a fighter being "elite" but when you are the best in your weight class (a decent weight class at that) I find it hard to argue against him being elite.

e·lite/iˈlēt/ A group of people considered to be the best in a particular society or category, esp. because of their power, talent, or wealth.

As I said Khan being arguably the best in his weight class makes him elite by the very definition of the word.
                This is all very true. There is only 1 fighter at 140 that can be ranked higher.

Comment

Has Bradley vacated at 140? If not, Khan isn't #1. And I don't think being elite in your weight class makes you an elite fighter period. Who is the #2 cruiser? Are they elite? I doubt it.

Comment

LOL how is he the best in his weightclass after the Peterson fight? Even if you think he was robbed and Peterson's juice helped him, Khan cannot claim to be the #1 140 lber after that performance. Bradley is the king of that division.

Comment

Working...
                    X