Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does America tolerate far right commentators like Glenn Beck?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
    Why do you care? Its just a tv show for entertainment. You can choose to watch or not. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

Not sure what you're going on about by using words like "tolerate". He is protected by the 1st amendment and has a right to say what he pleases.

You sound like a fascist mate.
    I for one watch Fox News not because I agree with their representation of current events but because its more entertaining than other networks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
      Why do you care? Its just a tv show for entertainment. You can choose to watch or not. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

Not sure what you're going on about by using words like "tolerate". He is protected by the 1st amendment and has a right to say what he pleases.

You sound like a fascist mate.
      So he can spout off the BS he does but I can't have an opinion? Shut the fuk up and be happy you don't live in Pakistan you hypocritical b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        So he can spout off the BS he does but I can't have an opinion? Shut the fuk up and be happy you don't live in Pakistan you hypocritical b1tch.
        lol that's not the real Wazza

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
          It's unfortunate that you guys have no idea what Glenn Beck is all about. No clue.

All you know is what you hear from a biased liberal media. You buy it and you parrot what your told completely devoid of the very rational thought you claim to have. When Bill Maher does the thinking for you, you have a problem
          . You guys seem to be so proud of your "rational thinking". Your crowd of elite "rational thinkers" is the very crowd that voted in a President with NO qualifications primarily because he is a black man. Read that last sentence one more time. I would suggest you rethink the whole notion about what incredible and superior rational thinkers you are.

Listen Glenn Beck will tell you time and time again to not take his word for it but to do the research and to confirm it for yourself. You might not agree with him and that would be fine. But when you have people say the vile things they say it is crystal clear, CRYSTAL CLEAR that they have NO IDEA what they're talking about and have been simply trained to repeat an agenda based vilification as expected. The very proof of this is evident when people try to label him as a racist. It's sad really that so many people are so devoid of the ability to think for themselves relying on what they're told from an agenda based and a bias media (from either party).

How many of you have ever actually watched his television show? I doubt that any of you have and yet still offer up an opinion as if it were fact. (I point to the tv show, now GBTV.com, because his radio show is much more "entertainment based") The guy is an honorable man (not without flaws) with whom you might not agree but an honorable man nonetheless. As "rational thinkers", if you don't get that then I guess we'll have to disagree...
          Glenn Beck is 10x funnier than Bill Maher.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            Glenn Beck is 10x funnier than Bill Maher.
            i think bill maher is hilarious.

and i'm a far right wing republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              i think bill maher is hilarious.

and i'm a far right wing republican.
              Glenn Becks humor is unintentional. He thinks hes being serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
                lol that's not the real Wazza
                Hahah, who the fuk is he then?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  Hahah, who the fuk is he then?
                  I thought it was the white Jack but if not

Comment

I live in America and I will be the first to say Glen Beck is not just an entertainer like some who say. He is a racist who is given free reign to spread his racist one sided view to mainstream America and the fact that he has so many followers lets me know that as far as this country has come we are still very racist. Glen is a follower of Rush and Rush is even worst than him. Not only is this country racist (don't believe me just get on xbox live and play call of duty), but we also have a class system most fail to see. To the life of me I can't understand how people who make more money pay less taxes, yet the job market is going to hell. I can go on and on but what's the point.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
                      It's unfortunate that you guys have no idea what Glenn Beck is all about. No clue.

All you know is what you hear from a biased liberal media. You buy it and you parrot what your told completely devoid of the very rational thought you claim to have. When Bill Maher does the thinking for you, you have a problem. You guys seem to be so proud of your "rational thinking". Your crowd of elite "rational thinkers" is the very crowd that voted in a President with NO qualifications primarily because he is a black man. Read that last sentence one more time. I would suggest you rethink the whole notion about what incredible and superior rational thinkers you are.

Listen Glenn Beck will tell you time and time again to not take his word for it but to do the research and to confirm it for yourself. You might not agree with him and that would be fine. But when you have people say the vile things they say it is crystal clear, CRYSTAL CLEAR that they have NO IDEA what they're talking about and have been simply trained to repeat an agenda based vilification as expected. The very proof of this is evident when people try to label him as a racist. It's sad really that so many people are so devoid of the ability to think for themselves relying on what they're told from an agenda based and a bias media (from either party).

How many of you have ever actually watched his television show? I doubt that any of you have and yet still offer up an opinion as if it were fact. (I point to the tv show, now GBTV.com, because his radio show is much more "entertainment based") The guy is an honorable man (not without flaws) with whom you might not agree but an honorable man nonetheless. As "rational thinkers", if you don't get that then I guess we'll have to disagree...
                      I watch Beck and truthfully, I would be hard pressed to argue with most of what he says.. I did my research, I suggest everyone does. Most of what he has been called crazy and fear mongerer for happened or looks like is going to happen... As far as a track record on calling it, I think I will keep on listening.
                      Last edited by Alibata; 07-29-2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X