No announcement yet.

Silva fought against doctors orders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
    LOL Gorrilla, wasn't it you who was hatin on Silva yesterday and said "he needs to quit duckin the 205ers?" LOL

But congrats to both men, Sonnen scared the **** outta me. He was the man tonight but he just doesn't have what it takes to be champ. Makes small mistakes that will always cost him. Funny cuz in the Fhilo fight he was gonna let his arm get broken but tonight he tapped when he only had a minute left. If your winning and only have a minute left, motha****er break my arm, and you can still lay on him for the rest of the round.

Silva has been exposed as not being undefeated. He relies too much on speed and flex and thats why I think Vitor's going to beat him.
    yes that was me lol

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
    silva should be glad that wasnt shogun in there. he woulda got ktfo
    sho gun power overrated. Silva looked like poop becuz of his ribs plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      What would be racist about typing in Japanese あほ的な奴?
      It's a running troll gag for him. Only wrote that to goad a reaction out of him

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        He said his ribs were messed up and that doctors told him not to fight. But for the fans he wanted to fight. Just watched the whole thing

and he still made chael sonnen CRY UNCLE!!!!
        Yeah and it's called an excuse, but to be honest i was watching and i did think what is wrong with Silva as thats not how he normally fights and there was absolutely no head movement. He resorted to a few flashy kung fu kicks and that was all.
        Last edited by venom1; 08-09-2010, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
          Yeah and it's called an excuse, but to be honest i was watching and i did think what is wrong with Silva as thats not how he normally fights and there was absolutely no head movement. He resorted to a few flashy kung fu kicks and that was all.
          It's not an excuse. Fighters get injured in training. It happens all the time. It is hardly surprizing at all, and it is also hardly surprising that he would fight injured rather than pull out, being that the injury occured so close to the fight. I think we should take him at his word here a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            He said his ribs were messed up and that doctors told him not to fight. But for the fans he wanted to fight. Just watched the whole thing

and he still made chael sonnen CRY UNCLE!!!!
            anderson silva just showed his championship heart and his warriors mentality by taking the fight against a dangerous opponent and came through in the end!!!

Comment

Anderson complaining about his ribs after the first round:

Comment

Working...
              X