X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the filth View Post
    And to hell with the rest! lol.
    God knows with a high probability what path u will take in life, but the final decision is up to u.

michelangelo was just another man, what would it matter if u believed in him or not.[/QUOTE]

That was my point. If belief is subjective then how can it carry with it such a threat?
    An all knowing God already knows what choices we will make. Therefore our choices are already made. Therefore we have no choice.Its not about probability.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
      God knows with a high probability what path u will take in life, but the final decision is up to u.

michelangelo was just another man, what would it matter if u believed in him or not.
      That was my point. If belief is subjective then how can it carry with it such a threat?
      An all knowing God already knows what choices we will make. Therefore our choices are already made. Therefore we have no choice.Its not about probability.[/QUOTE]

people are irrational, sometimes they might choose something they wouldn't want normally, as in the case where a guy has unprotected sex once in his life and that once gets him both AIDS and an unwanted baby. God wouldn't know our choice but probably all possible choices we might make

Comment

people are irrational, sometimes they might choose something they wouldn't want normally, as in the case where a guy has unprotected sex once in his life and that once gets him both AIDS and an unwanted baby. God wouldn't know our choice but probably all possible choices we might make
        So God isnt all knowing?

The bible says he is. And im just going on what that says.

Comment

So God isnt all knowing?

The bible says he is. And im just going on what that says.
          i think just fundamentalists say God is all knowing, unless u can fidn me the part in the bible that says He is. i'd say God is almost all knowing, except for what is random

Comment

i think just fundamentalists say God is all knowing, unless u can fidn me the part in the bible that says He is. i'd say God is almost all knowing, except for what is random
            http://www.bible-history.com/isbe/O/OMNISCIENCE/

There are many examples there which i aint gonna read through.

But of course there are also many contradictions also.

Comment

http://www.bible-history.com/isbe/O/OMNISCIENCE/

There are many examples there which i aint gonna read through.

But of course there are also many contradictions also.
              Church of Satan & Scientology are both bull****.

There, I had to say it.

And **** Tom Cruise.

Comment

• Originally posted by kryo View Post
                Church of Satan & Scientology are both bull****.

There, I had to say it.

And **** Tom Cruise.
                LOL. Well im glad somone did. Im not a believer or member of either.

I did actually get kicked out of the Scientology building in London earlier this year.

Comment

LOL. Well im glad somone did. Im not a believer or member of either.

I did actually get kicked out of the Scientology building in London earlier this year.
                  LOL what did you do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                    LOL what did you do?
                    Me and a mate just walked in and wondered around without permission. We walked up 6 flights of stairs and found an empty room and i started to conducted a bull**** interview with him (i had a video camera).

Then security burst in and told us to leave, so i tried filming him, and he took my picture.
                    Then i asked if we could take the tour, and he said yes, but i didnt really want to so i left.

I have it on film somwhere.

Comment

• I've got the george foreman grill, it really KNOCKS OUT the fat.

Comment

Working...
                      X