Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ali met with dying kid and told him he would beat Foreman, Floyd met with sick kid...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whilst some elements are true. Let's get the facts straight in this one - Ali was already scheduled to fight Foreman before he met the kid. "I told you I'd beat Foreman, and you will beat cancer".

Ali didn't fight Foreman because of the kid, and I think you make it look like he did.

Comment

Comment

The missing part was the kid asking why Manny refused to take the PED test for a multi-million dollar fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Whilst some elements are true. Let's get the facts straight in this one - Ali was already scheduled to fight Foreman before he met the kid. "I told you I'd beat Foreman, and you will beat cancer".

Ali didn't fight Foreman because of the kid, and I think you make it look like he did.
          They're always trying to revise history without realizing that some people will fact-check their post.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            They're always trying to revise history without realizing that some people will fact-check their post.

Still doesn't change the fact that Ali told the sick kid he would beat Foreman and actually fought his monster, while Floyd told the sick kid who wanted his wish to come true he was going on a vacation.

Comment

Working...
            X