Collapse
No announcement yet.

So How Did Ebola Start?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that guy you know is an idiot, probably a racist, and deserves a slap.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Gay dude banging a monkey,,, oh wait that's aids
      More like a dude eating out a chimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
        I understand that my friend, however there are other parts of the world which suffer from similar if not worse conditions yet they remain civilised.

I just can't justify their actions, I read somewhere in Liberia cannibalism is still thriving and its sickening. Like El-Blanco stated poor education has a big part to play in it too, but I can't get my head around the sheer barbaric behaviour and mannerisms.
        Racist....

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          Racist....
          Care to explain where you got that from?

Comment

The, whole story of the man in Dallas with ebola seems so fishy. Just doesn't make sense. Don't believe half the crap reported on those news channels

Comment

[QUOTE=Badzi87;14996550]Care to explain where you got that from?[/QUOTE

People who throw around the word, racist, don't need to explain.

Comment

there are other parts of the world which suffer from similar if not worse conditions yet they remain civilised
                Classic racist ploy. Insinuating that some inherent part of African-ness is to blame for underdevelopment.

Comment

CIA made it to kill the African population in west Africa. At least thats what it says on World Star HipHop.

Comment

Usa is an educated country too but look at them..

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      Classic racist ploy. Insinuating that some inherent part of African-ness is to blame for underdevelopment.
                      OR maybe just maybe there is truth to what I have said and your being abit sensitive about it.

Listen I didn't post this to offend anyone and if I did I apologise, I'm simply stating the facts and throwing the race card in because the ethnicity of the folk over in that side of the African continent meets your racebait propaganda doesn't mean anything.

There are plenty of other black ethnic populated countries who are getting on just fine because they choose to weigh up the risks.

If you step outside your doorstep and visit other parts of the world you will see that its not only a problem for the Liberians etc, I have visited countries in Asia who suffer the same problem but do not resort to that behaviour, and I'm sure certain locations in South America and around the world are doing just fine too with near to nothing in terms of meat.

Comment

Working...
                      X