Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does beating Khan do for Malignaggi's legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, i believe that Paulie will become a two time world champion. And thus, solidly putting himself as a top dawg in a division. But, i highly doubt he is winning against Khan. The man's work rate is astounding, and i have a big feeling Bradley is going to be facing another world champion at the end of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      didn't the Diaz win already put him in that space?

I was talking about from Paulie's perspective. I agree with you from Khan's perspective, the fight makes a lot of sense.
      Maybe the Diaz took him some (or even most?) of the way there, but were Paulie to outclass Khan, a young hungry guy with alot of potential, I gotta' think he'd have a better claim to that 'space'. He's not gonna win by KO, so he's gonna' have to beat this speedy kid by wit and skill.

Comment

This is a great fight and opportunity for Paulie M, Because if he beats Khan he would have a belt, He would have beaten a well-hype prospect who is tipped for greater things, He would have beaten a name fighter and his future earning and opportunity would grow further, Just like his win over Juan diaz in the rematch propell him into getting a fight with Khan.

Comment

Working...
        X