No announcement yet.

I believe Victor Ortiz that Robert Garcia is not a good trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
    Neither does dwelling on the past, contantly bringing up negative thoughts or feelings. If he is suffering that much, maybe he should use his celebrity to start a foundation for abused foster children, in doing so find some peace. BTW my comments were geared more towards commercial use of sad stories, telling the story is one thing but using it to market someone or yourself is another. Its great he overcame so much but his life has been changed for many years.
    He needs to talk to a professional who can help him root out and conquer his demons. Boxing, jogging, acting, or lying will not help him get over those deep rooted trauma issues. My standard rate is $235.00/hr....no one needs to suffer, let me help you help yourself.

Comment

I have a funny feeling there is 2 sides to this story

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
        I have a funny feeling there is 2 sides to this story
        3 sides....Ortiz side. Robert's side and the third side: the truth

Comment

Robert Garcia is a shady, angry dude but you can't deny the improvements he made with Maidana. Also Ortiz seems to be a pathological liar, far from telling Garcia to "get offa me" he actually gives him a huge hug.

Comment

i dont take anything ortiz says seriously anymore. that said i always felt garcia was a very overrated trainer. he is a good trainer, decent at world level but far from one of the better trainers in the sport imo.

Comment

Robert Garcia does suck as a trainer he's fighters don't seem to have a game plan or more than one. Plus him not stopping the fight between Pac vs Margarito, I mean I know Margarito was telling him not to stop it, but Robert dropped the ball big time right there, even though I liked Margarito getting his a## beat, but still its his corner just to look into his fighter not to get hurt and it ended up being a career ending injury for MargaCheato.
              Last edited by Ringlife; 11-15-2014, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                some of you guys are real tough, picking on a guy because he is not mentally normal, it makes you feel better?

At least Victor is trying to make something of himself, you bandwagoners making fun of the kid, yes he is a weirdo yes he exaggerates, and I never said I entirely agree with him, but after watching Garcia on Elies videos and seeing how he just eats sunflower seeds and food while sitting in the corner just tying gloves up while his team of assistants do most of the work, makes me believe some of what Vic says is true.

Also Vic never threw Danny to the curb, you guys act like Vic is disloyal, if you knew anything you would know Vic has been loyal to Hoss one of his trainers and strength guys he been with for years, and david rodela and a few others.

Danny Garcia told Victor to head butt Floyd and fight back dirty, who wouldnt get rid of a trainer who when it comes to training has no answer and says fight dirty and head butt?

smart move if you ask me. Im not even a fan of Victor, but some of you guys take your hate for this guy too the extreme.

Comment

Garcia is a good trainer look what he has done with Maidana, Mikey and Brandon...theres proof your hatred is blinding you

Comment

Working...
                  X