No announcement yet.

Which boxer had the fastest combos in history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    Pacman and Tyson are my pics, its astonishing that a HW ie Tyson is a pick!
    James Toney, they say, was very quick with a captain's seafood plate combo. But Buster Douglas could down a Mexican plate combo as fast as anyone. I don't know, kid. There are many kinds of combos to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
      James Toney, they say, was very quick with a captain's seafood plate combo. But Buster Douglas could down a Mexican plate combo as fast as anyone. I don't know, kid. There are many kinds of combos to think about.
      Duran loved a double steak combo and was legendary quick....especially 4 hours before a fight....had side orders of onion rings with it as well lol

Comment

Only Mike Tyson, no one is compared to his combos speed..

Comment

Dokes, Taylor, Tyson, Leonard, Howard Davis jr, Camacho, Bernard Taylor.

Comment

I think Mayweather might be the more gifted of the two, and possesses an exceptional combination of speed, power, and all-around boxing skill that few in the sport's heralded history have ever possessed.

Comment

Ali, Leonard, Robinson, Tyson and Pacquiao instantly spring to mind. Robinson and Loenard probably had the most aesthetically pleasing combos, Alis the plain quickest, Tyson the hardest and Pacquiao's the most devastating, he absolutely carved up some great fighters.

Comment

Howard Davis and Macho Camacho are known for their "flash" combos!
                The most devastating is Sugar Ray Robinson because the power is mixed in with the speed.
                The fastest was probably Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson.

Ray

Comment

I have to say Young Griffo

Comment

Michael Dokes, to the minimum, was every bit as fast as Tyson, just didn't have the power.

Comment

You guys can't seriously be putting up names like Dokes...cmon, it's one thing to get away with fast combinations against c or b level guys, its another thing to do it at the highest level and win. Only world class fighters should be ranked here.

Comment

Working...
                      X