Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most you WON bettting on Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the most you WON bettting on Boxing?

Whats the most you WON betting on boxing?

For me I think the most I won was $3,500.00 on Mosley vs Margarito.

Damn I should of bet more! I got the odds at like 4 to 1 by the time I hit Vegas that weekend.

We went clubbing and hit the strip club hard after that one lol.

In terms of winning against friends. I bet on Floyd and my friend bet on either Oscar or Hatton cant remember but he ended up paying for my whole weekend fun which included unlimited drinks at the bar, vip club entrance, and VIP lap dance lol.

How about you?

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    Whats the most you WON betting on boxing?

For me I think the most I won was $3,500.00 on Mosley vs Margarito.

Damn I should of bet more! I got the odds at like 4 to 1 by the time I hit Vegas that weekend.

We went clubbing and hit the strip club hard after that one lol.

In terms of winning against friends. I bet on Floyd and my friend bet on either Oscar or Hatton cant remember but he ended up paying for my whole weekend fun which included unlimited drinks at the bar, vip club entrance, and VIP lap dance lol.

How about you?
    Damn. $3500 ? I don't think I would ever bet that much on sports but to each their own haha

Most I got was $100 and some In n Out on May vs Canelo. (Dude thought Canelo would fersure take out Mayweather) Sat there throughout the fight talking smack to me. Lmao

Comment

$2300.

Tarver KO of Jones.

Comment

I bet like $150 on Rigo over Donaire. Can't remember exactly how much I won. Think a little over $300. Never had the balls to put up as much as OP.

Also won like $200 on Bradley over Pacquiao. That was the biggest gift I've ever been given

Comment

I won bets with a couple of friends of mine trinidad vs joppy... trinidad vs ODH... Cotto vs Mosley... cotto vs martinez... just a couple of hundred tho

Comment

Originally posted by goodvibes View Post
            Damn. $3500 ? I don't think I would ever bet that much on sports but to each their own haha

Most I got was $100 and some In n Out on May vs Canelo. (Dude thought Canelo would fersure take out Mayweather) Sat there throughout the fight talking smack to me. Lmao
            yeah i didnt buy the margarito hype it looked too set up by Arum.

the odds were at high as 8 to 1 on some books even. I heard Pac bet $7,000 on Mosley so he came up like $56,000 if he got it at 8 to 1.

When i got to vegas it was 6 to 1 and stupid me i didnt bet until the week was almost over so i got it closer to 4 to1.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              $2300.

Tarver KO of Jones.
              Hot damn what a call

Comment

$870 Winky over Tito

Comment

$3,750 Bradley schooling PAC ...

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                    $3,750 Bradley schooling PAC ...