Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no one dares to imitate Manny Pacquiao?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etw926 View Post
    Because his style gets you this...

And yet your coward boy doesn't have half a man, accomplishments or legacy compared to this ATG.

Comment

He's different...I doubt we would see another Pac that kind of style is unique or at least won't see in a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        And yet your coward boy doesn't have half a man, accomplishments or legacy compared to this ATG.
        46-0!!!! Let it keep eating you up inside!!!

Comment

not enough roids to imitate

Comment

Thought this was gonna be a legit topic till I saw people gushing at Pacquiao.

Answer is simple. You'll get fcked up fighting like that.

Pacquiao fights just like Roach when he was a boxer. Nothing bad about it but it takes bravery, and endurance really. Roach was no where near Pacquiao's speed but he fought just like it so not a factor.

Not many boxers have that heart or reckless nature. That "if I didn't box id be dead anyways." Type of recklessness/heart. That's just fact.

That's why people don't imitate Pacquiao's style.

Comment

Originally posted by etw926 View Post
              Because his style gets you this...

you beat me to it..manny doesn't have a style..lol

Comment

Why would anyone imitate it? It's a horrible style for 99% of the population. No diiferent than Roy's style or Sweet Peas style. It's fundamentally unsound.diiferent

Comment

Btw there isn't anyone out there that can emulate Floyd's style either. Much too unique and whole he does a lot of the fundamentals, there are things he does that are totally unorthodox I.e. the pull counter.

Comment

He's a savage and in his prime was unbeatable. And there's not enough of him in boxing so I wish more people dared to be him

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Thought this was gonna be a legit topic till I saw people gushing at Pacquiao.

Answer is simple. You'll get fcked up fighting like that.

Pacquiao fights just like Roach when he was a boxer. Nothing bad about it but it takes bravery, and endurance really. Roach was no where near Pacquiao's speed but he fought just like it so not a factor.

Not many boxers have that heart or reckless nature. That "if I didn't box id be dead anyways." Type of recklessness/heart. That's just fact.

That's why people don't imitate Pacquiao's style.
                      Love the Sig.
                      Amir Khan comes closest to Pacquiao IMO.

Every fighter can be beat though, everyone has bad style matchups.

Comment

Working...
                      X