Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Marquez higher on your P4P list than Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Both Pacquiao and Marquez fought Barrera in 2007.

The judge who scored it the closest in the Pacquiao fight had it at 115-112 to Pacquiao.

While the closest score in the Marquez fight was 116-111 to Marquez.
    lol at this

did you even watch both fights? barrera tried and arguably could have won against marquez. against pacquiao, all he was worried about was to look better than the first time. marquez barrera was competitive but marco was never competitive vs manny

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
      lol at this

did you even watch both fights? barrera tried and arguably could have won against marquez. against pacquiao, all he was worried about was to look better than the first time. marquez barrera was competitive but marco was never competitive vs manny
      I had Barrera winning more rounds against Marquez than he did against Pacquiao in that second fight.

But like i said it's subjective.. one of the judges thought differently.

Comment

Marquez fought and almost defeated Pacquiao who is a great fighter. Pacquiao on Marquez's resume alone should make Marquez higher than Pacquiao.

Comment

Mayweather
          Marquez
          Martinez
          Ward
          Pacquiao

Ward hasn't lost. Marquez should be undefeated since the 2nd Pac bout. Pac is currently running 1-1 realistically. Floyd hasn't lost period and Martinez is dominating when he shouldn't be.

Comment

So some clowns want to think JMM is higher than Pac? Ok, JMM is higher than Pac, and higher than Floyd.
            JMM is no1 as hes beat Pac 3 times, nobody can boast that. Castillo beat Floyd and JMM is better than Castillo by some way.
            So where does that leave Floyd? Somewhere behind Ward, Donaire and Sergio i would say.

Comment

I can understand about the Marquez fans but these idiots (floydiots) who thought Marquez won all the 3 fights against Pacquiao also thought Bradley won against Pacquiao which its not even close no matter how you watch it upside down. Their minds are deluded as their coward hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Marquez fought and almost defeated Pacquiao who is a great fighter. Pacquiao on Marquez's resume alone should make Marquez higher than Pacquiao.

you tell these flo m0s chups.

Comment

Working...
                X