No announcement yet.

Time to replace Khan's picture on the main page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    LOL...you seem to be the only perceptive one who got it. There is even a sombrero to the boxing scene logo to make it more obvious on the agenda. I guess I was over estimating folks on here.

Hang on...gotta' don my tinfoil hat...there...now I can address this...

Gimme' a break. We're talking about the banner on the main page, yes?

Please.

There are 2 yanks, a Ukrainian, a Pilipino, a Boriqueno,a limey of Pakistani descent and a Che.

Yeah. Big Mexican conspiracy around here.

You are not overestimating anybody, but you are underestimating your own paranoia...

Comment

Originally posted by bare knuckle View Post
      Should they change the name to Mexicoscene as well?
      That would be hilarious if you had the choice between several layouts based on country/ethnicity : mexicoscene, ricanscene, blackscene, asianscene, euroscene.

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        Hang on...gotta' don my tinfoil hat...there...now I can address this...

Gimme' a break. We're talking about the banner on the main page, yes?

Please.

There are 2 yanks, a Ukrainian, a Pilipino, a Boriqueno,a limey of Pakistani descent and a Che.

Yeah. Big Mexican conspiracy around here.

You are not overestimating anybody, but you are underestimating your own paranoia...
        WOw dude, you totally missed it again. It was suppose to be a joke my friend. No need to get sensitive about it. The banner was a joke compa. Cheers...

Comment

khan won't be relevant for the next couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            WOw dude, you totally missed it again. It was suppose to be a joke my friend. No need to get sensitive about it. The banner was a joke compa. Cheers...
            I must have....if it was a joke I did miss it. Sorry dude. My apologies.

Tough to tell around here sometimes.

Comment

what because he lost a fight? some people are fickle. should b hop be taken down because he has lost 6 fights? should martinez be taken down because margarito knocked him silly?

get back to reality, any fighter regardless of how good they are can be knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Khan is not a top 10 P4P fighter, he's not even top 20. Time to take his picture down.

Everybody post a picture of who you think deserves to replace Khan on the main page.

My choice :

Put SOG up there.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                  I must have....if it was a joke I did miss it. Sorry dude. My apologies.

Tough to tell around here sometimes.
                  Your right about that. I missed to consider this. No need to apologize. It was all just a miss understanding.

Comment

I like B-Hop but it's about that time to remove him.

Pac should have been removed years ago.

Khan never had any business up there in the first place.

Comment

There are several more worthy fighters that deserve to have their photo up more than Khan. Marquez,Ward and Froch. Khan is not going to cut it at the highest level. That is now plainly obvious so it is time to have his photo pulled.

Comment

Working...
                      X