Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is There No Interest In A Martinez-Margarito Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    that's a lot of nonsense. boxers don't give a sh.t about their opponent's well being. show me a case where a boxer expressed concern over a boxer's life. especially when that boxer beat the crap out of him in the past.

margarito will give him a bigger pay day than the ones martinez have been fighting all these years. the obvious reason why he is not interested is because he's had a trauma fighting margs.

this is like khan not interested in avenging his loss against prescott. except that prescott is virtually unknown. marg has still huge followers, fans or haters.

so nahh, you'll never convince anyone with that ridiculous reason.

Martinez said that HIMSELF, that he didn't want to fight Margarito because it would be to easy and that he would hurt the guy, what do you only watch videos that has to do with Pacquiao???????????

Damn you *******s are slow.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Martinez said that HIMSELF, that he didn't want to fight Margarito because it would be to easy and that he would hurt the guy, what do you only watch videos that has to do with Pacquiao???????????

Damn you *******s are slow.
      he said it, but do you believe it? and why are you concerned about marg's safety? are you his cousin? you are a marg hater. don't tell me you don't want to see marg williamized.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
        he said it, but do you believe it? and why are you concerned about marg's safety? are you his cousin? you are a marg hater. don't tell me you don't want to see marg williamized.

I just don't want to see the fight, its that simple, Martinez can do what he wants, but YOU can't make him fight old slow Margarito if he doesn't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
          Margarito is lucky he has had the pay days he has recieved! Getting caught cheating before the SSM fight, getting KTFO by SSM, then getting a title fight after that loss, with PACQUIAO, and now another title fight, after a loss, with COTTO is ****en ridicules!!!! Two KO beatings in a row, and he's still fighting for a title???? The m*ther****er should be in jail for cheating, not getting paid millions for getting Knocked the **** Out!!!!
          When did this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            I just don't want to see the fight, its that simple, Martinez can do what he wants, but YOU can't make him fight old slow Margarito if he doesn't want to.
            i'm just saying that is a questionable reason for not trying to avenge his loss when the fight is expected to be easy. what is he a phucking saint? why would any boxer avoid a sure lottery win?

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              Margarito is shot nobody wants to see him fight anymore
              Um, why is this thread not ended? Should he shut down after this post

Comment

sergio destroys margarito

Comment

margos gonna destroy sergio.

Comment

I'm interested but Arum is obsessed with Cotto-Margarito rematch.

Comment

he would whoop margarito's ass into retirement

no joke
                      there's no way he'd ever fight again

because his chin is good enough to get back up after he gets dropped

and that left hand isn't gonna be able to miss all night

way too much head movement and footspeed
                      he's not only a superior fighter today, he's got a style that is horrible for margarito
                      and he's a true MW at this point with punching power

Comment

Working...
                      X