Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any VIDEO or AUDIO evidence that FLOYD s OFFER was off the table?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any VIDEO or AUDIO evidence that FLOYD s OFFER was off the table?

I didnt see it so can someone helps me find that audio or video interview?

Dont I dont care what someone wrote in thread,it could be Larryx or Burner!

Theres one of those youtube vidoes just like the one where he said hes retiring for 1-2 years.

But who can take those seriously?.....oh

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
      Theres one of those youtube vidoes just like the one where he said hes retiring for 1-2 years.

But who can take those seriously?.....oh

I heard about that when he talks that he is maybe taking a year off or 2,but I want to hear when Floyd said that 14 days cut off deal is off and that he needs to take drug tests all to the fight and that is no longer 50/50 split!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
        I heard about that when he talks that he is maybe taking a year off or 2,but I want to hear when Floyd said that 14 days cut off deal is off and that he needs to take drug tests all to the fight and that is no longer 50/50 split!
        The interview with Larry Merchant after the Mosley fight.. google it

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothMon View Post
          The interview with Larry Merchant after the Mosley fight.. google it

I whatched the interview and I dont remember when he said 50/50 deal is off and that there should be drug test to the fight.

I remember that he said Pacquiao should take test or we have no fight and thats it!

Comment

I whatched the interview and I dont remember when he said 50/50 deal is off and that there should be drug test to the fight.

I remember that he said Pacquiao should take test or we have no fight and thats it!
            he didnt say no 50/50, but he definetly said no cut off

Comment

he didnt say no 50/50, but he definetly said no cut off
              show me the video evidence cuz I dont remember when he said that to Merchant!

Comment

show me the video evidence cuz I dont remember when he said that to Merchant!
                im using my cell and i cant paste vids, but watch it youll get the gist.

Comment

im using my cell and i cant paste vids, but watch it youll get the gist.

I only found this one and he didnt say that there will be no cut off dates

Xylocaine boy only said he want to fight Pacquiao on even terms or something like that!

Comment

why audio or video?

the writer from the Grand Rapids press, Dave Mayo is his name I think, has an article dated Feb 13th where Floyd states the offer is off

Comment

Working...
                    X