Collapse
No announcement yet.

BPPs reply to the strict censorship...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] BPPs reply to the strict censorship...

Sorry PUMP, hope you dont mind, just thought the posters of the lounge should see that all that sex and profanity just aint cutting it. Seriously its because of all the se_x and nudity that the site has taken strict action. It does not make you g_ay because you dont have a half naked woman on your avatar/sig. But obviously some posters wish to have cleavage, a_ss pics, they obviously need to be IP banned.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
    People have taken way too many liberties here with the site. We wouldn't have to censor out words if people had the common sense to start threads without using them every single time. When 50% of the threads begin to have profanity in the title and nudity in the threads, it was time to clean up.

We've had advertisers who turned their backs on us because of the garbage that goes on in the lounge and for a long time most known fighters refuse to even have chats here. Forget some of the ridiculous boxing threads, their managers or promoters look in the lounge and look at all of the hate threads, and sex threads and threads with nudity and come back to us with "you want my fighter to talk with these people? no way."

We go out at try to get more sponsors to bring this site more news and videos and audio and the sponsors take one look inside the lounge and run away at full speed. There is a reason why some websites don't even have forum or a non-boxing talk section. They don't want to put up with stuff like this where it jeopardizes their relationships.

Originally posted by Met-Rx View Post
    Sorry PUMP, hope you dont mind, just thought the posters of the lounge should see that all that sex and profanity just aint cutting it. Seriously its because of all the se_x and nudity that the site has taken strict action. It does not make you g_ay because you dont have a half naked woman on your avatar/sig. But obviously some posters wish to have cleavage, a_ss pics, they obviously need to be IP banned.
    Lulz, No....

Comment

We go out at try to get more sponsors to bring this site more news and videos and audio and the sponsors take one look inside the lounge and run away at full speed. There is a reason why some websites don't even have forum or a non-boxing talk section. They don't want to put up with stuff like this where it jeopardizes their relationships
      Id rather be posting about boxing, but since the mods cant seem to handle keeping the Pac/Floyd threads down to 7 pages a day I post in The Lounge. I came here to discuss boxing but there is nowhere on this site to do that any longer. The mods failure to moderate NSB has forced them to wage a false war against the part of this site that isnt supposed to be moderated. I might just follow Run out the door because stupid **** like this pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
        Lulz, No....
        but you should be banned if you have pics of half naked women, i think thats his point to be honest.

Comment

but you should be banned if you have pics of half naked women, i think thats his point to be honest.
          IP Banned for having non-nude beezies in your av? Wtf?

Comment

banning is kind of harsh.

can he just turn off the person's avatar privileges?

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
              IP Banned for having non-nude beezies in your av? Wtf?
              who's the nude beezy in your avatar?

she's kinda ok in a tweaked out lesbian sort of way.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                who's the nude beezy in your avatar?

she's kinda ok in a tweaked out lesbian sort of way.
                Stop trying to get me IP banned.

Comment

there is no need to have naked pictures in your boxingscene avatar

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    there is no need to have naked pictures in your boxingscene avatar
                    there really isn't.

plus the pervs will keep pming you "who's that?" "what's her name?"

Comment

Working...
                    X