Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather it's time for you to challenge Cotto! Do it please.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather wont gain anything if he fights Cotto.The guy just suffered a beating and just lost his father recently.Can you imagine the backlash for Floyd if somehow called out Miguel??

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      No thank you, clear win for Mayweather, rather him just wait on the Mosley Berto winner.
      Cotto would be coming off a serious beating, Cotto isn't the same mentally. I'd rather he face Matthew or Paulie, true story. I'm also saying this more out of sympathy for Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by MannyWeather View Post
        Manny's moving forward. Challenge Cotto and move forward, not backwards(aka Malignaggi, Hatton).

Who da F is Malignaggi anyway? Before he accused pacquiao of steroids he wasnt even known.
        Do you think that after what just happened Arum will give Mayweather Cotto?

By the way... Cotto needs to have a solid win against good opposition before he fights May.

And on top of that... he is grieving right now... I don't think March or May would be good for him

Comment

Cotto is not the same fighter and never will be! Those margarito bricks did some serious damage to his skin and to his head...this would be a terrible match up for cotto and i wouldnt pay to watch it maybe if it was cotto before margarito..i feel bad for cotto i say cotto rematches against margarito and retire for his health and it would do his pride good to because if he beats margarito it will show that against pac he was affected by those bricks...

Comment

Working...
          X