Collapse
No announcement yet.

how was everyones xmas???the holidays have been great..boxings best on 2nite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how was everyones xmas???the holidays have been great..boxings best on 2nite

man i love the holidays..how have they been for ya'll??? 2nite starts off the boxing best of 2009 on hbo...imma order some pizza drank some 211 and some whiskey(hell its the holidays..lol) and kick my feet up...hell i even got some ***** the other day...lol..whats up boxingscene fam

Originally posted by larry x View Post
    man i love the holidays..how have they been for ya'll??? 2nite starts off the boxing best of 2009 on hbo...imma order some pizza drank some 211 and some whiskey(hell its the holidays..lol) and kick my feet up...hell i even got some ***** the other day...lol..whats up boxingscene fam
    merry christmas, happy new years and best wishes to you man

Comment

I think i gained 20 pounds from all the liquor and food I ingested.. for real. I cant wait till it's over lol.. oh **** new year is still coming..

Comment

i have to watch my alcohol intake...especially if im around a bunch of people..i get violent lol but im plannin on partyin a lil bit new years eve..whats yalls plan for new years?

Comment

Someone told me this year Santa isn't real. I said link or it's bull****.

Comment

man i dont even drink whiskey but **** it..im joining a boxing gym in jan.....man i love the holidays....ya'll are my second family i love talking **** with ya'll..i pray all of ya'll and ya'lls family be blessed and safe

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              merry christmas, happy new years and best wishes to you man
              same to you..your hate post are the best

Comment

We may all be biased towards our favourite fighters but one things for sure we are all the same here and are a few of the worlds population who take the time to sit down and talk boxing.. So larry from a pac fan; merry xmas and happy new year..

Comment

All those fights that are gonna be shown tonight have been on On Demand for a good week now.

Comment

same to you..your hate post are the best
                    i dont hate mayweather fans, i dont hate their crazy stans either but i like to post **** that make the unbiased stans angry, i hope mayweather and pac comes through, i still hope floyd loses.

if he wins, i hope floyd finally chooses to take on mosley after

Comment

Working...
                    X