Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you who do not know.. I am George.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who do not know.. I am George.

So when you see that loser from Coward County make thread about "George", tis I who he is refering to.

well that clears it up a little....

arent you two supposed to have your fighting threads in thunderdome though??

Comment

Stop biting off Jack's thumbs down Thread shtick. ****er.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Stop biting off Jack's thumbs down Thread shtick. ****er.
        Shut up Run.. You're washed up too. Go listen to those douchebags screaming over loud noise, which you call music

Comment

You guys just need to fuck and get it over with. It'll clear up all this sexual tension between the two of you.

Comment

Jack is the one who is obessesed with me. He sends me all sorts of disturbing messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Shut up Run.. You're washed up too. Go listen to those douchebags screaming over loud noise, which you call music

1. Fact. I'm a beached whale as far as posting is concerned. Washed up.

2. What you call music? Is a bunch of hippies strumming harps and ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

1. Fact. I'm a beached whale as far as posting is concerned. Washed up.

2. What you call music? Is a bunch of hippies strumming harps and ****.
                I listen to recordings of women masturbating these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I listen to recordings of women masturbating these days.
                  Where the hell is Jack anyways? he's slipping with this.

Comment

Where the hell is Jack anyways? he's slipping with this.
                    Jack doesnt post much anymore. He is completely shot, every account of his gets banned. CLITORIS will be banned within the week.

Comment

Working...
                    X