No announcement yet.

A swine flu pandemic could cost millions of lives and trillions of dollars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
    I wonder just how bad this is. Its possible this could be a ploy to get us from thinking about the economy.
    Nobody is FAKING this news to get your mind off the economy... if anything it just reminds you how much this will cost us.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      It didn't start in Mexico, nor is it something exclusive to Mexico. It's now in NYC that supposedly came from upstate New York farms. It's in Spain and appearing in many parts of the world.

Thanks for your ignorance though....
      Take it easy bro. I know all Mexicans aren't bad, but lets keep it real. You tellin me the world wouldn't be a better place if the entire population of certain countries ceased to exist? Ecologically I don't think you can argue the point, there are also political and social advantages as well...

Comment

I wonder just how bad this is. Its possible this could be a ploy to get us from thinking about the economy.
        from what i've heard about the swine flu and how it mutates so fast it's almost like it's been created in a lab to be a better version of avian flu.

everybody was worried about the bird flu though and it really did nothing. regular flu kills 36,000 americans every year, so far swine flu has only killled 150 mexicans

the jews don't like it being called swine flu, LOL, cause the pig is an unclean animal

Comment

Typical media scaremongering.

Millenium bug, bird flu, sars, swine flue, all hype jobs!

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
            swine flu has killed ~100 people. every year alcohol kills over 400,000.
            Yes but those people who die from alcohol CHOOSE to drink. Swine flu can strike down ANYONE.

Comment

This is typical to the West Nile Virus back in 2001-2002.

all hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                sars,
                LMFAO Hype Job?

It infected 9,000 people and killed over 1,000 of them.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Flames Of War View Post
                  This is typical to the West Nile Virus back in 2001-2002.

all hype.
                  West Nile wasn't hype, i had it in summer of 01 or 02. it killed half the crows in town too

Comment

Originally posted by phallusy View Post
                    West Nile wasn't hype, i had it in summer of 01 or 02. it killed half the crows in town too
                    LMFAO if you don't get infected......then it's hype apparently.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Some members won't be logging in again after a few months.

Comment

Working...
                      X