Collapse
No announcement yet.

Precise Presenter: Andre Ward got a gift decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The comments section of that video is the type of "fans" that you don't want to associate yourself with.

They know nothing about the sport and are all about their pathetic agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
      The comments section of that video is the type of "fans" that you don't want to associate yourself with.

They know nothing about the sport and are all about their pathetic agenda.
      Look at the titles of his videos

Comment

Reality Check: 15% landed shots should have been enough to win it... Barrera got robbed, clearly ... I call the conspiracy...

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          Look at the titles of his videos
          Good Lord....... and he has a following as well.

What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
            Good Lord....... and he has a following as well.

What a joke.
            I think Spoon23 reposted some of this guys videos in his ******ed May vs pacq conspiracy thread. I wouldn't be surprised if the person who made these videos is Spoon23.

The only way to find out is to ask spoon who he thought won Ward vs barrera

Comment

His first Youtube account was MenTakeBubbleBaths

Comment

Race is the driving force for the YouTubers Denial

Comment

War Dirk!!!!!!!

DirkDigglerV32 hours ago
                  Golovkin avatar....confirmed ******.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post

War Dirk!!!!!!!

Youtube is not the place you want to indulge yourself when it comes to the comments section. But that kid has heart, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      LOL not just him, but all of those self proclaimed YTBC channels are agenda driven ******s. Every single one of them. They make Ellie Sechbach look good for crying out loud.

Precise, Dontae, NWboxing, 78, Shawn Newton etc etc....All of them are idiots.
                      This a troll post. While Dontae, 78, and Boxing ego actually interviewed boxers, moreso Dontae and Ego now actually welcomed industry, clearly you know right from wrong. Plus you chose to exclude Thunderdork boxing who is tight with Precise Presenter clearly shows that you're trying to convince that all YTBC channels are garbage when Precise is being clowned. I bet Thunderdork and Precise do Skype conferencing late at night...

Comment

Working...
                      X