Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS4 widely expected to be unveiled this evening! (no bull****).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    I do work with computers, I'm a web designer, marketing manager lol

i knew that, and was making a funny.

Comment

Will it be backwards compatible for all previous PS console games? If not I'm not buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Not going to pretend to understand it completely, but I think the 8 GB is the amount of memory that can run while the console is being used. The ps3 had 4 GB, which mean the ps4 will be much better at running while multiple things are happening, such as downloading something while playing a game or watching a movie.

It will also allow the games to be bigger without as much slowdown. Skyrim in particular had major problems on ps3 because the 4 GB wasn't enough, so the game slowed down badly when a saved game reached enough hours and the memory wasn't enough to handle all the information involved in that saved game.

if you did pretend [to understand it completely,] i would have been easily fooled, jangles ma boogie.

skyrim is the videogame that was backed financially by curt shilling, right? does he make a cameo at all? pitch with a bloody sock? lougie in a cup, perhaps?

Comment

I'm just going to wait for the new Xbox I think.

Whenever the hell that is.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Besides, what are the chances the launch games are any good? At the very least people should wait to see what will actually be available to play when the ps4 comes out. Probably won't be much.
            Watch Dogs will be on PS4 first.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
              Will it be backwards compatible for all previous PS console games? If not I'm not buying it.
              I'd imagine ps3 games will be available on it. I almost think it's a given... GTA5 is coming out in the same exact time.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                I'd imagine ps3 games will be available on it. I almost think it's a given... GTA5 is coming out in the same exact time.
                Unfortunately I'm not so sure that's true. Sony talked about being able to stream old generation games over the Cloud. Microsoft is rumored to do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  if you did pretend [to understand it completely,] i would have been easily fooled, jangles ma boogie.

skyrim is the videogame that was backed financially by curt shilling, right? does he make a cameo at all? pitch with a bloody sock? lougie in a cup, perhaps?
                  No, that was something else, and I didn't really like it. I would have liked it more if Schilling was in it as some crazy boss who got stronger as he bled.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
                    They said it will be, but what I saw about it was confusing. The physical copies won't work, but it is backward compatible through cloud storage or something. That raises the question of whether you have to buy the games over, which would be complete bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
                      No backward capability…yet: The PS4 won’t be able to play PS2 or PS3 games, it’s true. But Sony’s stated hope is that eventually, by utilizing the cloud and the PS4′s existing streaming abilities, that emulation of the entire PlayStation line’s library of games will be possible at some point.
                      http://herocomplex.latimes.com/games...ut-the-ps4/#/0

Comment

Working...
                      X