Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins on Jean Pascal: I'm Going To Mess That Kid Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that would be awesome if Hopkins took off his front teeth

Comment

Pascal better be in better shape this time around...

Comment

Get em Hopkins lol I mad they cheated B Hop last fight especially @ this age I just hope he has more in the tank.

Comment

Gotta give Hop his props he is celever and talented but he is also BORING . I hope Pascal knocks him out and he becomes a commentor and HOFer .

Comment

Originally posted by ssop View Post
            Realy hope Pascal will knock him out ans soon, so we dont ear about this kond of bum in boxing.
            Agreed.....I hope this guy puts Hopkins to sleep. Can't believe so many people give this dirty fighter the credit they do.

Comment

I would not like my kids to have Hopkins a a model man. But real funny is that Bernard is an ex-prison and Pascal graduate as a police man...

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                I hope he throws more punches than he clinches.
                another know-nothing so called boxing fan, obviously you didn't watch their first fight.... hopkins threw more, landed more, and out worked pascal....

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                Seen their first fight? Don't mind being known as a moron?..
                exactly

Realy hope Pascal will knock him out ans soon, so we dont ear about this kond of bum in boxing.
                to call hopkins a bum , you must either dislike him as a person, or know absolutely jack shidt about boxing.... the man is a master craftsmen at his profession and craft.............

Originally posted by Gratide View Post
                Gotta give Hop his props he is celever and talented but he is also BORING . I hope Pascal knocks him out and he becomes a commentor and HOFer .
                again, those that think hopkins is a boring fighter don't know anything about the sweet science as well as the nuances in the sport, the beautiful subtleties
                of in fighting and strategy........ forget it, even trying to explain these things to this kind of mind set if futile..........

Originally posted by Helliphono View Post
                Agreed.....I hope this guy puts Hopkins to sleep. Can't believe so many people give this dirty fighter the credit they do.

hopkins is a tactical fighter, not a dirty fighter, any fighter you want to bring up, i can point out more than enough times where they've fought dirty.... IT'S ****ING FIGHTING FOR FVC SAKE, GUYS FIGHT ROUGH AND TUMLE, GUYS FIGHT DIRTY, I DON'T KNOW ONE ****ING GUY THAT " FIGHTS CLEAN "........... WHAT IS THIS SHIDT............? BALLET??????

why not just say, " i hate fighting, because they hit each other " ****ing ******* i swear...........

the guys deserves all the credit if not more for what he's done in his career and especially the latter stages of his career.....

I would not like my kids to have Hopkins a a model man. But real funny is that Bernard is an ex-prison and Pascal graduate as a police man...

first of all, hopkins is the perfect example of how a man can change for the better.

how an individual can get himself out of the most abhorrent of living conditions and make his life better.

coming out of the depths of ghetto, gang life of non stop murders, drugs, violence type of life, and to become a rich influential, inspiring role model of how to overcome all that with following your dreams, working hard at achieving your goals, and making good life choices and decision, **** yeah the guy is a role model.

he's the American Dream in action, you can come from nothing, even less than nothing and make something to become a SOMEONE and or something, that is ****ing huge.

the message he sends, eating clean, living clean, goal working, staying in shape, being business minded, it's all good things.

now, he has his angle in life, that you might not agree with, but non of us have walked in that mans shoes, until you do, then you can grasp a minute amount of where he is coming from, until you've dealt with the racism and hardships in life such as he, then what he says might make some sense. if not then you think he's down right racist...... the reality is, he's speaking form experience and also pride in his people....... and as smart as he is, he knows how to use it to sell fights and controversy....... he's smarter than you think.......

and as for pascal and the police, who said the police are any good??? they're a gang with a badge and some law behind them. cops are highwaymen now just search policing for profit..... civil asset forfeiture........ highway robbery.

i know cops have a place in society, in my mind a small one, it just has to be pointed out that they're not there for keeping us safe, they're not there to prevent crime, the only way they do that is by intimidation, meaning, their presence is enough to deter most crime when present.

you are 8x's more likely, at least here in america, but you're 8x's more likely to die at the hands of a cop than from a terrorist or even an actually violent crime................ WTF!?!?!?!

all this stuff is researchable........ so the whole cop aspect, is a terrible analogy or comparison/observation........ you use a guy that has made changes and reformed his life vs a guy who aligned himself with a legal gang who continues act above the law............. i know what i say might sound like hate towards cops and such, but they get carte blanche for heinous crimes all the time and it needs to stop...... illegal home raids, smash and grabs, tasing 80 year old women, etc, etc........... the list grows by the minute. copblock.org

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  I hope he throws more punches than he clinches.
                  who pascal?

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                    another know-nothing so called boxing fan, obviously you didn't watch their first fight.... hopkins threw more, landed more, and out worked pascal....
                    exactl

to call hopkins a bum , you must either dislike him as a person, or know absolutely jack shidt about boxing.... the man is a master craftsmen at his profession and craft.............
                    again, those that think hopkins is a boring fighter don't know anything about the sweet science as well as the nuances in the sport, the beautiful subtleties
                    of in fighting and strategy........ forget it, even trying to explain these things to this kind of mind set if futile..........

hopkins is a tactical fighter, not a dirty fighter, any fighter you want to bring up, i can point out more than enough times where they've fought dirty.... IT'S ****ING FIGHTING FOR FVC SAKE, GUYS FIGHT ROUGH AND TUMLE, GUYS FIGHT DIRTY, I DON'T KNOW ONE ****ING GUY THAT " FIGHTS CLEAN "........... WHAT IS THIS SHIDT BALLET??????

why not just say, " i hate fighting, because they hit each other " ****ing ******* i swear...........

the guys deserves all the credit if not more for what he's done in his career and especially the latter stages of his career.....

first of all, hopkins is the perfect example of how a man can change for the better.
                    an individual can get himself out of the most abhorrent of living conditions and make his life better.

coming out of the depths of ghetto, gang life of non stop murders, drugs, violence type of life, and to become a rich influential, inspiring role model of how to overcome all that with following your dreams, working hard at achieving your goals, and making good life choices and decision, **** yeah the guy is a role model.

he's the American Dream in action, you can come from nothing, even less than nothing and make something to become a SOMEONE and or something, that is ****ing huge.

the message he sends, eating clean, living clean, goal working, staying in shape, being business minded, it's all good things.

now, he has his angle in life, that you might not agree with, but non of us have walked in that mans shoes, until you do, then you can grasp a minute amount of where he is coming from, until you've dealt with the racism and hardships in life such as he, then what he says might make some sense. if not then you think he's down right racist...... the reality is, he's speaking form experience and also pride in his people....... and as smart as he is, he knows how to use it to sell fights and controversy....... he's smarter than you think.......

and as for pascal and the police, who said the police are any good??? they're a gang with a badge and some law behind them. cops are highwaymen now just search policing for profit..... civil asset forfeiture........ highway robbery.

i know cops have a place in society, in my mind a small one, it just has to be pointed out that they're not there for keeping us safe, they're not there to prevent crime, the only way they do that is by intimidation, meaning, their presence is enough to deter most crime when present.

you are 8x's more likely, at least here in america, but you're 8x's more likely to die at the hands of a cop than from a terrorist or even an actually violent crime................ WTF!?!?!?!

all this stuff is researchable........ so the whole cop aspect, is a terrible analogy or comparison/observation........ you use a guy that has made changes and reformed his life vs a guy who aligned himself with a legal gang who continues act above the law............. i know what i say might sound like hate towards cops and such, but they get carte blanche for heinous crimes all the time and it needs to stop...... illegal home raids, smash and grabs, tasing 80 year old women, etc, etc........... the list grows by the minute. copblock.org
                    this post could not deserve more green K.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                      Whispers in Hopkins ear "Joe Calzaghe".

haha nah i like hopkins, i think that loss humbled him and allowed him to keep accomplishing what he has.
                      you're out of your mind. bhop thinks he won that fight, either way it was a close fight all the way around.

Comment

Working...
                      X