Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Los Angeles schools closed and 640,000 children ordered to stay at home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] All Los Angeles schools closed and 640,000 children ordered to stay at home

BREAKING NEWS: All Los Angeles schools closed and 640,000 children ordered to stay at home over 'credible terrorist threat'

Progressive liberals: "please don't be Muslim...please don't be Muslim...please don't be Muslim"

Comment

All Los Angeles schools have been closed over a credible terrorist threat.
      More than 640,000 children are urged to stay in their homes amid fears of an attack on the nation's second largest school district.
      The FBI and explosive experts have been called in to sweep every locker, classroom, office, and bathroom of every campus across the 5,000-square-mile county.
      Ramon Cortines, superintendent of Los Angeles schools who made the decision to close all 900 institutions, told a press conference at 7am Pacific Time he had received an email describing plans to bomb multiple schools and students.
      The threat mentioned backpacks and other objects, he said.
      'I can't take a chance, I want all schools to be searched today,' Cortines insisted. 'I'm not taking a chance of bringing children into a place, into any part of a building, until I know it’s safe.'
      Shit is too crazy right now.

Comment

It's a prank. It's finals week right now and it's probably a student who didn't want to take the test.

Comment

Oh ****. When a bunch of children in a school get merked by some Allah is my savior mfers its gonna be on on a whole new level I feel like.

Comment

Comment

Parents staying home today instead of working, and Internet will be flooded today by kids playing Minecraft....lovely.

Comment

Is that clock muzscum boy back in school?

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                  It's a prank. It's finals week right now and it's probably a student who didn't want to take the test.
                  So that'll postpone the test(s) by what? a day or two?

I mean it was one thing to call a bomb prank 20 years ago but now? Especially after San Bernadino shooting being so recent. Culprit, if it is a prank, is going to get fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    Is that clock muzscum boy back in school?
                    Motherfucker come back for revenge. He's got the clock packed with a couple hundred kilograms of TNT and he's got Europe - Final Countdown on a stereo waiting to press play.

On ze real. I hear from an American source that it's been traced to outside of US, I don't know how certain that is. You Yanks are getting better coverage of this.

Comment

Working...
                    X