No announcement yet.

D. Wilder: "I'll KO Wladimir Klitschko Quicker Than Anyone Else Did!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    There are levels and levels between Wlad and the best possible version of Wilder.

Wilder will get KOed by Fury if they ever meet. Give it a year, he would get KOed by Joshua as well.

I choose Pulev, Povetkin, Chisorra, Haye, Areola, Wach all to beat Wilder right now.
    fury was kd by cunningham but hell beat wilder? lol k

fury is a big oaf, no skills at all

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
      On a recent radio show Wilder said he'll knock Wladimir Klitschko out quicker than anyone else has before.

Wlad has been knocked out 3 times in total -
      in 2 rounds by Sanders (0:27 seconds of round 2),
      5 rounds by Brewster
      and 11 rounds by Purity.

Can Wilder knock Wlad out within 0:26 seconds of the 2nd round?
      No, Wilder will get KO'd faster. A loud mouth thug has never been successful against a Klitschko. Ask Derrick Jefferson. In fact, I believe Wilder is another Jefferson with more height.

Comment

This is basically Wlad vs Haye again in that Wilder has the power to KO Wlad but will never get close enough to show it. The fundamental difference is that Haye is elusive and therefore was capable of staying in there. Wilder isn't and will be an easy KO victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          This is basically Wlad vs Haye again in that Wilder has the power to KO Wlad but will never get close enough to show it. The fundamental difference is that Haye is elusive and therefore was capable of staying in there. Wilder isn't and will be an easy KO victim.
          Those fights are nothing alike~ Wlder has way bigger range and can reach Wlad without having to do anything extreme thus Wlad can't just sit outside which was his whole bag against Haye.

Haye tried to box while Wilder will come to knock Wlad out which may in turn get him knocked out but Haye never did anything of the sort which aided him in going 12 but not in winning.

Comment

Lets Make it Happen ! Lets Brig the Heavyweight Division Back to life

Comment

hold your horses boy, why have you bypassed Fury all of a sudden?
              Once you ko, or get ko'ed by Fury don't talk about Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                Wilder was KOed many times in the amateurs.

Wladimir was never even knocked down in over 200 amateur fights, and hasn't been down in the past 9 years as a pro.

And Wlad won't take a dive like Scott.
                wow how true is this?!

i read online that wildner only had 21 fights and fought in the Olympics

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                  wow how true is this?!

i read online that wildner only had 21 fights and fought in the Olympics

Comment

WHOA!!! wooowww....fck

Comment

woow wat about this 1?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7rhzS1rlOk

Comment

Working...
                      X