No announcement yet.

Websites that you visit regularly, but feel guilty about doing so

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Fine go tell him. He's gay anyway, you're just opening yourself up to be molested. Little Ricky told me all about that guy. I hope you like popsicles

depends on the flavor, you sick bastard

make sure you send your extra small beige shorts back biatch!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Richardson View Post
      what're the weird stuff thev have in motherless
      A naked dead body of a girl being cut open (although it does seems a doctor did this but I did not expect that in a **** site)

A video called something Jeeves where it seems a movie where this guy rapes a girl and then cuts her up with a knife

A guy ****ing a dog and other bestiality

The illegal stuff: I am pretty sure the girl in some of the videos were 12 or 13......

To me motherless seems to be for pedos who don't commit to being 100% pedos

Comment

Boxingscene.com because I should be doing more damn work

I'm a fcuking pu55y, I cant do those Gore websites. I remember watching some Chechen rebels slit a Russian soliders throat. That image and the gargling sounds are still in my memory. Some of you guys are hardcore, i'm definitely a poooooosay

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
          A naked dead body of a girl being cut open (although it does seems a doctor did this but I did not expect that in a **** site)

A video called something Jeeves where it seems a movie where this guy rapes a girl and then cuts her up with a knife

A guy ****ing a dog and other bestiality

The illegal stuff: I am pretty sure the girl in some of the videos were 12 or 13......

To me motherless seems to be for pedos who don't commit to being 100% pedos

i see.

saw some videos that looks real rape. theyre in the woods, cellphone camera quality, etc.

Comment

I forgot to mention b r a z z e r s in my list, I always feels guilty when I'm browsing the site because I never subscribe, I just watch the short previews.

Comment

Working...
            X