Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan finally in a fight were people will be rooting for HIM to win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I was a huge fan of Khan before all the ****ing crying he did after losing to PEDerson. Not because of the PEDs, but because of him using every excuse in the book before the failed test even came to light. He will always look like a crying little ***** to me now.
    ^This. It will be the first fight in which I root against him (and I don't even like Garcia).

Comment

I have much respect for Him. I'm just not a rabid fan. Between him & Garcia, the best man will win & I'll be watching.

Comment

gues i was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          gues i was wrong

you cannot deny that khan lost ALOT of fans from his crybaby spoiled whiny brat antics over the years. He is a sore loser and has every excuse in the book when things dont go his way, so there is no surprise people root against him. or maybe he is an evil genius and did this on purpose to make more money. who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            you cannot deny that khan lost ALOT of fans from his crybaby spoiled whiny brat antics over the years. He is a sore loser and has every excuse in the book when things dont go his way, so there is no surprise people root against him. or maybe he is an evil genius and did this on purpose to make more money. who knows...
            Philly gone be mourning on july 14th

Comment

garcia's not THAT strong that hes gonna end khan's life. i think on july 14th philly is gonna be celebratin a hometown victory though. well actually it'll be on the 15th, the day after...

Comment

I expect Khan to win.

However, I'd like Garcia to win. Khan's crying, arrogance and delusional behaviour has become too much to tolerate.

Comment

lol...........

Comment

I can't wait for khan to obliterate Garcia. And make his father watch the humiliation!

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      I expect Khan to win.

However, I'd like Garcia to win. Khan's crying, arrogance and delusional behaviour has become too much to tolerate.
                      I feel exactly the same.

I'm british and I've watched nearly all khan's fights, but even though he's decent in many ways, there's something about him I don't like.
                      His fights are exciting as he's either beating the other guy up... or you're shouting at the screen saying "COME ONN!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE?!" as Maidana or PEDerson land uppercut after uppercut after uppercut at his exposed, stationary chin through his guard...

I digress... He's a decent fighter (albeit with no real defence) BUT yeah his pushing, holding, whining, boasting, excuse-making and general childish behaviour is just irritating. I know some of it is confidence and self-promotion which applies to nearly all boxers. Even though Floyd seems to really want to appear as if he's a twat, he doesn't manage it anywhere near as well as Khan... Who seems to be trying to be a good guy?

David Haye also seems to have the same unusual gift.

Comment

Working...
                      X