No announcement yet.

DiBella trying to make fools of us. martinez 158? HA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiBella trying to make fools of us. martinez 158? HA

I know some of you guys read the article back before martinez was fighting the williams rematch. the 30 day pre-fight weigh in he was 176 pounds. that means that after a month or two of hard ass training camp, he STILL weighed 176 pounds. Now Dibella wants us to believe that Martinez weighs 158 pounds? Did you see that dude in the ring? I bet he weighed 175 pounds during the night of the fight against dzinz.

yeah he was huge. atleast 172 lbs..

Comment

DiBella trying to make fools of us.
      that's bcuz dibella s a ****head. the guy lines up eurobum goat farmer after eurobum goat farmer n then xpects us 2 believe his guy s P4P#1. no1 buys it xcepts 4 the sergiosexuals.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        that's bcuz dibella s a ****head. the guy lines up eurobum goat farmer after eurobum goat farmer n then xpects us 2 believe his guy s P4P#1.
        and Dibella cant sell his fighters even though he is trying hard to hype Sergio.

Comment

every one on this board who got their papi called out by Martinez is shitting themselves lmao

Comment

di bella really said sergio weighed 158 at fight night vs williams 2?......

Comment

or maybe just pointing out the reality of the situation. just getting the facts out. ive said that i would love to see sergio fight pac or mayweather, and at an acceptable catch weight, i think they are 50/50 fights. but i don't think manny should be called a "ducker" for not fighting sergio. sergio looks like a little ***** trying to pick on little guys like mayweather and manny. MAKE UR OWN ROUTE, don't try to make ur name off dudes half your size. go up in weight and beat ass.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                di bella really said sergio weighed 158 at fight night vs williams 2?......
                no. he said that he weighs 158 pounds now. and i find that extremely hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  no. he said that he weighs 158 pounds now. and i find that extremely hard to believe.
                  LOL....sergio is a hard sell.....lol

Comment

Working...
                  X