Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some guy just kicked me, and punched me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but the title reminds me of the Holmes-Berbick incident, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zlQqSCzRrA
    that's exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

I'm amazed at how some people still thinks my thread is real. Look at the youtube video at the top of page 2 (for those he thinks this is real.)

Comment

Originally posted by serial runner View Post
        was walking towards my car and suddenly some guy ran towards me and he kicked me and punched me. A group of people seperated us and and they ask me what happend? So I told them "He kicked me and punched me. So while I was talking to the group of people the same man that kicked me and punched me jumped from on top of a car landed a drop kick on my head. The cops came and I filed a report on the man that kick me and punched me.
        was it larry holmes?

Comment

Some woman attacked me once race related. I whooped her ass back though.

Racist cow she was.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman123 View Post
            Some woman attacked me once race related. I whooped her ass back though.

Racist cow she was.
            I have never been put on ignore before

edit: Actually Burner did it once and I got Tua to get the ****er to undo it lol

Can someone tell her to unignore my ass please, I promise I won't own her anymore
            Last edited by PensionKiller; 03-31-2010, 11:24 AM.

Comment

was walking towards my car and suddenly some guy ran towards me and he kicked me and punched me. A group of people seperated us and and they ask me what happend? So I told them "He kicked me and punched me. So while I was talking to the group of people the same man that kicked me and punched me jumped from on top of a car landed a drop kick on my head. The cops came and I filed a report on the man that kick me and punched me.
              Hope it was sore ya ****

Comment

Rumor has it the man kicked you because you were trying to suck on his foot.

Comment

I'm amazed at how some people still thinks my thread is real. Look at the youtube video at the top of page 2 (for those he thinks this is real.)
                  It did sound familiar ..... I was about to come down hard on you for not kicking the living **** outta that guy.

Comment

You forgot to tell us that you said in a street fight you was going to break all his ribs in his body.

Comment

Working...
                    X