Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst entrences/costumes in boxing EVER...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that pink gladiator ish floyd had on lol. Pink and gladiator dont even go together

Comment

Everything that Paulie Malignaggi wears and every time Bernard Hopkins came out with that gimp suit.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Everything that Paulie Malignaggi wears and every time Bernard Hopkins came out with that gimp suit.
        You're crazy the hopkins executioner **** was/is dope

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          You're crazy the hopkins executioner **** was/is dope

Nah son....that **** is hella off....no lie....I would maybe.....MAYBE....give you the one with all black........but the red one is just off altogether......hahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            can the extensions be considered a costume??? hahahha honestly.........WTF was the dude thinking????? hahhaha

Comment

lol at natas actin like hop never wore that gimp ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
                lol at natas actin like hop never wore that gimp ****.
                huh? That **** was dope when hopkins came out to Ray Charles America The Beautiful after 9/11 wearing the executioner mask against Trinidad. That was one of the best ring entrances of modern times.

Speaking of bad entrances, Tito's entrance was gay as fuuck that night:

http://www.tussle.tv/video/342/Felix...ernard-Hopkins
                Last edited by ИATAS; 06-14-2010, 03:53 PM.

Comment

I actually think that the Floyd entrance for the Gatti fight hilarious. He was specifically trying to anger the Atlantic City crowd with that and the Another One Bites the Dust music. You can tell he loves being booed.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    huh? That **** was dope when hopkins came out to Ray Charles America The Beautiful after 9/11 wearing the executioner mask against Trinidad. That was one of the best ring entrances of modern times.

Speaking of bad entrances, Tito's entrance was gay as fuuck that night:

http://www.tussle.tv/video/342/Felix...ernard-Hopkins
                    Both them kats were sketchy that night hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      Both them kats were sketchy that night hahahaha
                      nah son, the way hopkins came out to that song, he had the entire crowd booing him only to put on one of the best boxing clinics in modern history. That **** was epic!

I would post the video but apparently Don King had all the ring entrances removed from youtube.

Comment

Working...
                      X