Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd vs Shane rd 2 or Kov vs Ward rd 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
    Shane had just beaten Margarito, but I digress. The question isn't about the quality of the opposition, it's about who had a worse round and made the better recovery?
    Ward on both counts (quality of opponents and better recovery)

Kovalev's right hand is a killer, BHOP stated.

Shane eats come forward mexican style fighter. Margarito (the cheater) aka floyds original daddy was distracted to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Who would have knocked most 147-154 guys out landing that punch clean , Floyd was hurt a lot more than Ward was .

That Maidana right bomb that Floyd walked into right at the end of the round would have at least dropped most WWs again Floyd never looked like going down .

The punch Corley landed was a bomb Floyd wore that as well .

You are an idiot kid , just a hater talking sht making out you know something about boxing when you dont know jack sht lol .

So we are in the couldve, shouldve fantasy world where floyd was fighting a prime mosley?

Shane was ol;d anbd inactive when floyd fought him. Shane was preparing for berto then the earthquake hit haiti.

There you go, me sonning you yet again

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
        So we are in the couldve, shouldve fantasy world where floyd was fighting a prime mosley?

Shane was ol;d anbd inactive when floyd fought him. Shane was preparing for berto then the earthquake hit haiti.

There you go, me sonning you yet again
        Power dont leave idiot , just like an old GGG will kick like a mule till the day he dies lol you dont know much other than hype do you lol .

Floyd got a hell of good chin kiddo .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Power dont leave idiot , just like an old GGG will kick like a mule till the day he dies lol you dont know much other than hype do you lol .

Floyd got a hell of good chin kiddo .
          hell of a good chin fighting past prime, injured and cherry picked boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
            hell of a good chin fighting past prime, injured and cherry picked boxers.
            Youre just a crow sitting on the fence , dont know anything but hype poor kid .

Comment

Ward was fighting a prime good to great fighter. Floyd was fighting an OLD past prime Mosley.
              You act as though Mayweather was still in his prime when he faced Mosley. I think Mayweather was hurt worse than Ward and managed to come back more convincingly. Overall it was a good display of heart and determination by both.

Comment

I think Ward had the worse round 2, not just because he went down though. If you watch Floyd-Mosley round 2 Floyd was landing shots that mattered and defending fairly decently outside of the handful of shots that landed and that hurt him. Still a clean Mosley round but not as one-sided as Ward-Kov round 2.

Also I'd say Floyd recovered better. Round 3 in Ward-Kov is subject to some discussion, but no one really disagrees that Floyd won round 3 against Mosley and by quite a bit at that. One striking difference is that Kovalev appeared to be able to visibly affect Andre with just his jab which is probably why he was relatively more tentative in his rd 3 than Floyd.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-21-2016, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Ward got it worse by a slight margin. Floyd was actually winning the rest of that second round, pressuring Shane to close that round

Comment

Guys HERE is a video of Floyd/Mosley rd 2 and though it's not the full three minutes I must say I still believe Floyd had it worse than Dre tbh. Yes, Floyd never went down, but to me he took more punishment than Ward.

Comment

Floyd was in worse shape imo. He took two monster rights.

Comment

Working...
                      X