Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If We Beat Floyd Mayweather, There Might Be a Trilogy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freddy

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
      I would watch it sure but if it doesn't happen i dont really care would rather see the current welterweight division play out with Thurman Brook Garcia Spence maybe even Crawford if he moves up, GGG v Canelo, Kovalev if he beats Ward vs Stevenson

So many more interesting fights that these two fighters past their prime
      You know your sport is in trouble if it can't survive without Floyd Mayweather! The NFL will survive when Tom Brady retires, just like it did when Peyton Manning retired! The NBA will survive the retirement of Kobe Bryant, and the MLB will survive the retirement of Derek Jeter and Big Papi! What's wrong with boxing?

Comment

I assume if there is a rematch, if it exceeds expectations, say 3+ mil PPV's sold, something will happen to make a 3rd fight. Most likely would be a Manny/bradley scenario where Floyd wins but Manny gets the decision on the cards to set up a 3rd fight.

Comment

LOL Roach.

Comment

You beat Floyd once and he went even try a rematch. Move on. Nobody cares about Pedcheater Jr anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              You beat Floyd once and he went even try a rematch. Move on. Nobody cares about Pedcheater Jr anymore
              Wow dude, youre literally the worst troll on this forum and thats a feat in itself, why dont you try going outdoors once in a while virgin boy?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I assume if there is a rematch, if it exceeds expectations, say 3+ mil PPV's sold, something will happen to make a 3rd fight. Most likely would be a Manny/bradley scenario where Floyd wins but Manny gets the decision on the cards to set up a 3rd fight.
                Yep we could get a 3rd fight

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
                  Wow dude, youre literally the worst troll on this forum and thats a feat in itself, why dont you try going outdoors once in a while virgin boy?
                  You shouldnt even open your pecker holseter in Lou Cipher's direction until youve had about 50,000 posts and know what youre doing here. Oh wait you're from garbage Sweden? Make it 100,000. Be gone, ape face.

Comment

boxings got a bad enough reputation as it is. Wtf do i say to casual fans if this fight happens, how can i defend it. Makes a mockery of the sport

Comment

Freddie Roach so desperate to get a payday smh. He also needs to stop using "we" cause Pacquiao does all the work and Roach deserves no credit. He's an awful boxer and an overrated trainer who takes credit for "training" boxers who were already world class athletes or all time greats before they even hired his sorry ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X