Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fools think Floyd can't STOP McGregor in a Boxing match...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
    Look at Conor's competition! None of them have a smidgen of the skill from a boxing standpoint that Floyd has.
    I agree but in mma you have to be weary for so much shit, they gotta worry about getting a spinning elbow, getting taken down and getting clinched up against the cage and getting kneed.

In boxing, the clinches are separated and the only thing that can happen is getting caught by a punch.

Conor is better at standup than anything else, thats why I think he could survive and maybe hit floyd.

Comment

Lol Floyd will stop him in 7. The dude McGregor gases in two 5 minute rounds, so about 10 minutes. In boxing, thats about round 3-4. By the time he gets to round 5 Floyd will be punishing this boy.

I like Mcgregor too because he fights standing up, instead of all the wrestling stuff, but you gotta be realistic

Comment

Worth letting it being known....

Some of you cats are still stupid.....

Comment

This would be Floyd - Hatton all over again.

Floyd should fight a real boxer like Thurman or Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            This would be Floyd - Hatton all over again.

Floyd should fight a real boxer like Thurman or Spence.
            I agree....

But certain posters think that in a real boxing match Floyd couldn't stop McGregro via TKO.

Comment

McGregors boxing and movement is good when compared to an mma fighter but its is awful when compared to a boxer I struggle to see how anybody can see it differently, this isnt an insult to McGregor either hes an mma fighter not a boxer so he has to learn more skills so its unreasonable to expect anything different. This fight aint happening either for all McGregors talk no way is the ufc going to allow there most marketable fighter to get owned by Mayweather all it is is free marketing for the ufc and Mayweather promotions nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by AD86 View Post
                McGregors boxing and movement is good when compared to an mma fighter but its is awful when compared to a boxer I struggle to see how anybody can see it differently, this isnt an insult to McGregor either hes an mma fighter not a boxer so he has to learn more skills so its unreasonable to expect anything different. This fight aint happening either for all McGregors talk no way is the ufc going to allow there most marketable fighter to get owned by Mayweather all it is is free marketing for the ufc and Mayweather promotions nothing more.
                My man.....I AGREE!

Some of these idiots actually think that in a sanctioned boxing match between the two fighters would go the distance....

They obviously don't understand the parameters as it relates to being the absolute top boxer in the world.

Comment

Working...
                X