Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banshee(Spoilers warning)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished S1E6, it doesn't look like this tv show is popular enough on the forum for anyone to care about spoilers and anyone who's posted here or will post here probably already seen S1-S3...so with that said, *spoilers coming after this* damn the way he beat the albino to death, was so relieving to be honest. I was really hoping he won't suck him off and instead use the blade to cut his dick off and he did just that

Dropping the weight on his head for the final blow was just a powerful scene, I thought he was gonna drop it and let him live. When he did it I was like daaaaaamn! That really just showed all other inmates to **** off and respect him

Comment

BTW I love the mild **** in like every single episode so far. **** and asses everywhere, and this guy ****s everyone woman that makes eye contact with him. If only

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Just finished S1E6, it doesn't look like this tv show is popular enough on the forum for anyone to care about spoilers and anyone who's posted here or will post here probably already seen S1-S3...so with that said, *spoilers coming after this* damn the way he beat the albino to death, was so relieving to be honest. I was really hoping he won't suck him off and instead use the blade to cut his dick off and he did just that

Dropping the weight on his head for the final blow was just a powerful scene, I thought he was gonna drop it and let him live. When he did it I was like daaaaaamn! That really just showed all other inmates to **** off and respect him
        The further you get in the series the more blown away you will get.(Not a spoiler)

Comment

BTW I love the mild **** in like every single episode so far. **** and asses everywhere, and this guy ****s everyone woman that makes eye contact with him. If only
          a gift we all wish we had

Comment

Thanks for adding the spoilers warning Tbear.

*Spoiler Ahead - Stop reading this post if you have not seen Season 2 Episode 1*

And that is enough! This guy ****s everyone, now he fcked the beautiful native girl within seconds of meeting her. I know she had ulterior motives but still man.
            Last edited by -Kev-; 04-07-2016, 03:08 AM.

Comment

im glad this hidden gem has finally find audience here, i remember TBear and I were the only ones commenting on this series while everyone remains oblivious

Anyway, season 1 has more of these softcore scenes (Skinemax) but gradually lessens while the story & characters became the focus. It's disappointing because it 's going to end this season but OTOH i think it's a good decision instead of being burned out just like TWD

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                im glad this hidden gem has finally find audience here, i remember TBear and I were the only ones commenting on this series while everyone remains oblivious

Anyway, season 1 has more of these softcore scenes (Skinemax) but gradually lessens while the story & characters became the focus. It's disappointing because it 's going to end this season but OTOH i think it's a good decision instead of being burned out just like TWD
                Yeah I edited my post with a spoiler note in case another group of posters get into the tv show and want to use this thread to discuss.

Comment

**spoilers warning** added to thread title

they should of at least showed her half naked one last time before they killed her that shit caught me by surprise

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    **spoilers warning** added to thread title

they should of at least showed her half naked one last time before they killed her that shit caught me by surprise
                    F*************ck they killed native girl?

God dammit I was not there yet. Say Spoilers for what season and episode bro

Comment

F*************ck they killed native girl?

God dammit I was not there yet. Say Spoilers for what season and episode bro
                      bro the thread title says **warning spoilers**

and I'm talking about season 4 the latest episode

when you get to season 4 you'll know what I'm talking about

Comment

Working...
                      X