This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    yo Emz, who you got for this year's Euros?

Portugal?
    I don't think people should sleep on England we have 3/4 of that heroic Chelsea defense and the white pele I think we might do it this year

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      He'll fufill his contract.

By 2016 the current Madrid squad will be shot and Zidane will takeover as manager.
      You do know he is just waiting for the word from sir Alex right?

Once fergie calls Jose will drop Madrid like some salvadorian bum for the greatest club in world football

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        I don't think people should sleep on England we have 3/4 of that heroic Chelsea defense and the white pele I think we might do it this year
        I think Roy wants England to lose. You don't call up Downing and expect to win.

Comment

• I think people have been to harsh on him.. The Liverpool fans were on his back from the start and it hurt his form. An in form downing ranks alongside say Di Maria when it comes to wingers. He just needs the right manager.. Boy got a sick cross on him

Portugal probably won't even get out that group though

I think England have been give a stupidly hard group but I think we can battle through. Draws vs France and Ukraine and a win vs sweeden shud do it

Comment

• The guy is quick, has a great first touch and a decent shot.

Unfortunately he lacks footballing intelligence and the balls to take risks. Safety first player with little or no confidence has resulted in his worst ever PL campaign.

I'm a Liverpool fan and I almost pissed myself laughing when he was selected ahead of Lennon.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              yo Emz, who you got for this year's Euros?

Portugal?
              Portugal.

I have France or Holland....I'll be backing the Dutch as usual tho....

Comment

• Boring game of football this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                  I think people have been to harsh on him.. The Liverpool fans were on his back from the start and it hurt his form. An in form downing ranks alongside say Di Maria when it comes to wingers. He just needs the right manager.. Boy got a sick cross on him

Portugal probably won't even get out that group though

I think England have been give a stupidly hard group but I think we can battle through. Draws vs France and Ukraine and a win vs sweeden shud do it
                  Maybe if he went to United where they are excellent at grooming wingers but at liverpool..... not gonna reach that Di Maria potential.

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  Portugal.

I have France or Holland....I'll be backing the Dutch as usual tho....
                  haha, better jump on that Sacrebleu bandwagon while it still has space. I'm driving it. Laurent Blanc has them ready to juggernaut the Euros.

Comment

• Game ends Bayen 3-2 Holland.

Gomez with the tap-in from a Ribery pass across goal.

Comment

• Drogba leaving in June for sure...wonder where he'll end up.

Comment

Working...
                      X