Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Sinaloa Hitmen executed Scarface Style on Camera!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    someone describe what is going on in the video, im not clicking that ****.
    ^this.

I don't have the stomach for that kind of vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
      how exactly does it make you appreciate life? If anything it makes me feel bad about the people who have to put up with these sick ****s.
      by not living in a fuked up country like mexico...where the citizens have to put up with this **** every day.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
        someone describe what is going on in the video, im not clicking that ****.
        Two blokes sitting there tied up, answering questions, then teh man with a chainsaw comes along and decapitates one of 'em before our every eyes, while his partner sits literally right next to him. Then his partner get's decapitated via a knife which takes a lot longer, obviously. After he finishes he places his head on his headless body, and gives him a little slap on his lifeless cheek. It stands there for a second and slowly rolls on teh floor, teh video ends. Teh whole time teh two men were rather emotionless.
        Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 09-24-2011, 07:07 PM.

Comment

ahhhhhhh I knew I'd regret it but still clicked

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            ^this.

I don't have the stomach for that kind of vid.
            two guys are against the wall being filmed as they talk.

The guy on the right is schooling the audience on the game, so that they do not get ****ked up like them. Subsequently, another man shows up beside him with a chainsaw, and cuts through his throat. The guy shows no emotion. Think of the old man from Apocalypto who got his throat slashed. The guy next to him just sits patiently, and gets his throat slashed by another man in a ski mask.

It's not that bad. I don't understand why some say it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
              watch it, it makes u appreciate ur life..
              It makes me appreciate how insane and emotionally detached people can be.

Comment

makes me realize how evil money can make people.. keep in mind this is all for money and power.

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT LIKACHU View Post
                  makes me realize how evil money can make people.. keep in mind this is all for money and power.
                  money rules the world

Comment

I dont speak spanish, who exactly executed them? Mexican Army or rival drug dealers?

and what did they talk about? Someone fluent in spanish can you give us 100% translation?

Why did they get killed for? for snitching? I didnt realize they killed hitmen, I thought cartels love hitmen. Or did the Army do this?

Im not really shocked, ive seen much worse, life isnt a pretty thing, the worst sound you can hear in person is when a person gasps for that last breath as they are uncocious, sounds like when you cut a cow or any other animal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                      watch it, it makes u appreciate ur life..
                      That stuff don't make me appreciate life, it only make me sick how you humans can be so barbaric.

Comment

Working...
                      X