Sergio Mora hinting at being Cotto's dance partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Mora hinting at being Cotto's dance partner

https://twitter.com/TheLatinSnake_

Not a terrible choice if true. At least he campaigns at middleweight and was about to fight for the IBF belt.

Far better than the three names Arum dropped, that's for sure.

Mora would outbox Cotto. It would be a cherry pick gone wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
      https://twitter.com/TheLatinSnake_

Not a terrible choice if true. At least he campaigns at middleweight and was about to fight for the IBF belt.

Far better than the three names Arum dropped, that's for sure.
      Lol, what is this,1997?

Comment

The only people saying Cotto might be fighting guys like Mora or Lara are guys like Mora or Lara. What the heck does Mora think he brings to the table? Mora actually makes Cotto/Rios look like a better fight.

Comment

I would LOVE to see Mora get the shot at Cotto instead of Golovkin, who I am a big fan of, after Golovkin's team kept saying no one would fight them while Mora was calling them out left and right.

I'm down for this fight.

Comment

At least it's not Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              The only people saying Cotto might be fighting guys like Mora or Lara are guys like Mora or Lara. What the heck does Mora think he brings to the table? Mora actually makes Cotto/Rios look like a better fight.
              Haymon paying Cotto out of his own pocket so he could take the lineal championship to PBC. Just how he paid Soliman a million out of pocket to get that IBF belt to Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I would LOVE to see Mora get the shot at Cotto instead of Golovkin, who I am a big fan of, after Golovkin's team kept saying no one would fight them while Mora was calling them out left and right.

I'm down for this fight.
                Mora was offered a fight vs Ggg, didnt like the risk vs reward

Comment

No way Haymon blows his money on this

Comment

I wonder if Cotto will block Mora since he publicly mentioned he might fight him

Comment

Working...
                    X