• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So no Rigo-LSC fight???

FFS this is one fight I was really looking forward to

Discuss!!!

Not surprised at all to be honest. Haymon need to protect that 0

Comment

"Talks have begun. Leo wants the fight. Golden Boy wants the fight, Rigo, his promoter and his manager want the fight. I'm not sure if Al would want the fight but the promoters and fighters want the fight. Leo is at a point where he should be fighting the best of the best. At this point I'm not going to promote a fight with Leo if it***8217;s not the best opponent for him and for the fans to watch. One thing about Leo is he wants to fight the best."

So Haymon blocks another fight. Let's blame it on LSC. He came out and said he wanted the fight, he told oscar he wanted the fight, Oscar confirms he wants the fight, called rigo out after his last fight, but he's ducking doe. Fck Al "tranny lover" Haymon

Comment

Disgrace

Leo should just say : "I'm not ready for rigo"

Instead he's been saying "rigo has a glass jaw. I'll fight him for 3 mil"

Comment

Comment

dang, so many fights aren't happening left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              Disgrace

Leo should just say : "I'm not ready for rigo"

Instead he's been saying "rigo has a glass jaw. I'll fight him for 3 mil"
              he'd get destroyed if he was to say that lol. you cant have a belt and say im not ready for a particular guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                "Talks have begun. Leo wants the fight. Golden Boy wants the fight, Rigo, his promoter and his manager want the fight. I'm not sure if Al would want the fight but the promoters and fighters want the fight. Leo is at a point where he should be fighting the best of the best. At this point I'm not going to promote a fight with Leo if it***8217;s not the best opponent for him and for the fans to watch. One thing about Leo is he wants to fight the best."

So Haymon blocks another fight. Let's blame it on LSC. He came out and said he wanted the fight, he told oscar he wanted the fight, Oscar confirms he wants the fight, called rigo out after his last fight, but he's ducking doe. Fck Al "tranny lover" Haymon
                He also outpriced himself at 3 million dollars

Comment

rigo is best in division but leo isnt ready. No clamor from me for this fight.

Now Mares....

Comment

Haymon is a piece of ****...Oscar has his issues, but at least he cares about the sport of boxing. Haymon obviously doesn't and it makes me very uncomfortable how much of control he has....and now I am starting to see a pattern of mismatches disguised as good fights from Al.
                    All this guy does is block people that are not on his side, whether it be fighters (Golovkin, Kovalev, Pacquaio, many others), promoters (Oscar), networks, etc...He is bad for boxing in every way possible. Yeah, we will be getting more free boxing which can be cool in the short term but we still aren't getting the matches we want, and any fighter associated with Al will never have to take a real challenge from some of the dangerous, rugged, talented fighters on the other side that would be open to actually determining who is the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X