Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about Hatton vs Maidana?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton in his prime cudnt beat Maidana....he'll end up on the canvas in 3 rounds

Maidanas style is tailor made for knocking out boxers like Hatton

Comment

hatton will get up on his toes and outbox maidana. hatton does have the feet to be fleet-footed.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Hatton in his prime cudnt beat Maidana....he'll end up on the canvas in 3 rounds

hatton's better now then when he was in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

I'd argue the opposite.
          A slow, plodding brawler with nothing but an overhand right he telegraphs to fcuk, who doesn't respond well at all to bodyshots against a prime Hatton, good luck!

I reckon even Hatton right now could probably still stop Maidana. Real talk.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I'd argue the opposite.
            A slow, plodding brawler with nothing but an overhand right he telegraphs to fcuk, who doesn't respond well at all to bodyshots against a prime Hatton, good luck!

Did you see Maidana's last fight? Dude has improved trememdously with his new trainer. Dude was rolling punches, jabbing, throw some mean ass combos and KO'ed a much bigger boxer who was never KO'ed before. Hatton has trouble with Maidana at any point of his career. Dude can bang and will fight through the wrestling that Hatton likes to do. I was amazed at how much new things he was doing against Soto-Karass.

Comment

Maidana by brutal beating.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I'd argue the opposite.

Only one way to find out

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  If Hatton beats Senchenko, how about this fight next March or April??? It would be a war while it lasted, but I think Maidana KO's Hatton back in retirement.
                  If Maidana beats Paulie for the WBA belt, then by all means make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    hatton will get up on his toes and outbox maidana. hatton does have the feet to be fleet-footed.
                    But I don't think he has the discipline to box for all 12 rounds, and Chino is heavy-handed enough to slow Hatton down.

The people who were objecting to Hatton/Katsidis because they thought it was risky should also be in here cuz Maidana is a more dangerous opponent.

Comment

Hatton should box maidana, he has fleet feet, quick hands, and boxibg skills after Floyd Snr.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X