Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Tony Weeks save Lopez from being ktfo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
    the most dishonorable thing is not giving credit where credit's due

both put up a great fight and showed heart and guts, but the younger and hungrier dude won

simple as that, but keep *****ing and posting conspiracy theories please
    I guess we saw another thing last night that Lopez isn't cared too much about outside of the island. Boos were raining down like golf ball sized hail. Maybe Caballero isn't so wrong to ask for a reasonable money split.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      why dont you go talk about it there if you're not an attention whore?
      Didn't see the thread. Don't monitor my activity so closely and mind your own business you fucking ****.

You're starting to annoy me.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
        Didn't see the thread. Don't monitor my activity so closely and mind your own business you fucking ****.

You're starting to annoy me.
        well since you see it now and theres even more insight in there with earlier opinions from posters who arent online that might be worth checking out

or you can just a the narrow minded, attention seeking **** as usual

Comment

Give him credit for what?

He didn't stop Rafa. Rafa's not a quitter, he was obviously injured unless you're going to invent conspiracy theories about him making it up.
          he was hurt and he quit. he quit because he got injured. regardless of the reason why he quit, he still did so

like i said, there's nothing wrong in quitting if you can't take it anymore. vazquez did it against him and now marquez did so. it's a pretty smart thing actually, since juanma was starting to punish him

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
            well since you see it now and theres even more insight in there with earlier opinions from posters who arent online that might be worth checking out

or you can just a the narrow minded, attention seeking **** as usual
            You can just stop begging for my attention now and go post in that thread since you like it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
              I guess we saw another thing last night that Lopez isn't cared too much about outside of the island. Boos were raining down like golf ball sized hail. Maybe Caballero isn't so wrong to ask for a reasonable money split.
              las vegas is full of mexicans, not ricans. same thing happens with cotto in vegas

are you gonna say that cotto is not a draw either?

EDIT: so caballero deserves how much? he's gonna bring like 200 fans to their fight

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                he was hurt and he quit. he quit because he got injured. regardless of the reason why he quit, he still did so

like i said, there's nothing wrong in quitting if you can't take it anymore. vazquez did it against him and now marquez did so. it's a pretty smart thing actually, since juanma was starting to punish him
                I like the way he (lopez) fought, but Rafa deserved to go out better than he did last night.

Comment

The fight was in Vegas, more Mexicans was there 2 support Rafa. Its always been like that when a Boricua goes 2 Vegas.

Comment

like clockwork, we got ourselves another conspiracy theory from jack.

but we really shouldn't expect anything less.... or more.

Comment

I like the way he (lopez) fought, but Rafa deserved to go out better than he did last night.
                      if he can't go on, he can't. same **** happened to vazquez against marquez. these guys are warriors, they won't give up unless the have to. there's no shame in that

Comment

Working...
                      X