No announcement yet.

Tottenham Hotspur FC Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
    I didn't say he had to dive spectacularly. READ MY POST CAREFULLY.
    The ball was not hit straight at him, it was hit to the right of Almunia and Almunia dived to save it. What is there to even discuss? You're just a bit of a simpleton.
    hahaha... ok kid, i know what you said and what you never, its right ****ing there... I know you never said he dived spectacularly but the way your going on about the penalty is as if it was some miracle save.... Also *******, if you look again you can clearly see a QUESTION MARK, now i dont know if your old enough to understand what this means but what i clearly said was "he didnt have to make a spectacular dive did he?", meaning i was asking you that QUESTION and not telling you....

Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
    OK. The above paragraph is stone cold proof you're a ****ing ******. Penalty saves are about choosing which way to dive and hope you get behind the ball to save it. The fact Almunia plays for Arsenal shouldn't even enter the equasion, but in your pea-sized brain that is obviously a factor.
    I'm not denying it was a **** penalty, am I?! I'm just saying that if Almunia had decided to dive left instead of right you wouldn't be saying it was a poor penalty. E N D.
    O.k kid, another weak argument to justify your point, firstly, lets congratulate Almunia for choosing the right way to go (i have nothing against Almunia or Arsenal), he guessed and got it right, but if the penalty was struck better, i.e, with more power and more to the corner then he wouldnt have saved it, i have seen this penalty a few times now, and almunia's positioning was good but if the penalty was higher towards the corner or even more towards the corner at the bottom he wouldnt have got there....

Penalty is all about luck, even if you miss hit it you can score, but also if luck is not with you, you have to make sure you try to hit it properly, Keane didnt hit that properly, lacked power (IMO)....

I mean, the **** you're spewing is like you've just started watching football only yesterday. You would expect Almunia to make that save just because he plays for Arsenal? LOL You are one thick ****.
    ok *******, no i dont expect Almunia to save every penalty just because he plays for Arsenal, but because he chose the right way to go down and got his body behind that ball, you'd expect him to save that particular one....

the key was guessing which way to go, once he jumped to his right you'd expect him to save it because the penalty was perfect height and pace for him, because it was a **** penalty..... You get me punk.....

imagine if he done everything perfect then let the penalty slip through his hands, that was the scenario i was picturing.... hahaha

Again, you show your ******ed values. First you say it was hit straight at him, then you say he DID have to dive to save it. No where in any of my posts did I say it was a spectacular dive, so you can drop that bollocks.
    mr ******, the penalty was too central, look at the link i gave you, they agree with me too, wahey......

Yeah he dived but the penalty was too central he didn't have to stretch, it came straight at him... when i mean straight at him, i dont know the exact measurements of the shot, but it looked pretty central, not bang in the middle but quite central....

How am I going on as if it was a miracle penalty save? I'm just pointing out the bull**** you're typing. Riiiiight....so Almunia dived just for the sake of diving, not because he had to.
    It was a penalty, of course he had to dive and choose which way, you don't expect him to run off towards the corner flag when keane shoots.. He gambled and it paid off... All i said was it was a terrible penalty, it has nothing to do with Almunia or his save, because he could have dived same spot and Keane could have hit it bit more to his left, Almunia's right, and it would have gone in... Your not making any sense at all, i said it was a terrible penalty and you got all hyper about it and tried to make it sound as if Almunia made a really good save, he did make a good save but the penalty was still ****...

Even if Keane had scored, it would have still been a **** penalty (IMO), because it lacked power, even if Almunia dived to his left, there was a chance of him saving it with his feet, thats how **** the penalty was....

It can be a **** penalty by a player no matter what the outcome, the player could do his run up and trip over the ball and still score from a **** penalty... So i'm not saying it was a **** penalty just because he missed.....

Do you see your contradiction there? LOL you're one dumb bastard, sorry about the language, but it's true.
    hahaha.... thats not a contradiction scumbag, i said that he didnt have to dive to save the penalty thats how **** the penalty was, now, thats a slight exaggeration, with the emphasis on the penalty being ****, You dumb son of a *****... oops excuse my language....

Ever heard when a player shoots and the shot goes a foot wide, when the commentator says "that was a mile off", he doesnt actually mean the shot was a ****ing mile away from the goal.... It's called an exaggeration kid..hahahaha

Does your stupidity never cease? IF IT WAS HIT STRAIGHT AT HIM THEN WHY DID HE DIVE TO THE RIGHT? It wasn't as if Almunia dived to the right THEN Keane took the penalty a second later so Almunia had nothing to do.
    It was hit straight at Almunia, when Almunia dived to his right.. Now, do you understand you dumb ****... Jeez, i have explained this many times, open your ****ing eyes.... i.e, the penalty was too central.... For ****s sake, how many times do i have to say this.....

My conclusion; You're an idiot.
    My conclusion, you're a twat.....

Ya get me? No, I don't speak '******'. Also, your name couldn't be more appropriate, you really are a FASS.

If you paid this much attention in school, you'd know how to spell EQUATION........hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by fasman View Post
      hahaha... ok kid, i know what you said and what you never, its right ****ing there... I know you never said he dived spectacularly but the way your going on about the penalty is as if it was some miracle save.... Also *******, if you look again you can clearly see a QUESTION MARK, now i dont know if your old enough to understand what this means but what i clearly said was "he didnt have to make a spectacular dive did he?", meaning i was asking you that QUESTION and not telling you....
      Once again, can you explain how I'm going on as if this penalty save was a miracle? Because you didn't do as I asked in the last post. You need to read through my posts again, because I'm not actually ranting and raving about how great the penalty save was, am I? I'm replying to you about how ******ed you are.

Originally posted by fasman View Post
      O.k kid, another weak argument to justify your point, firstly, lets congratulate Almunia for choosing the right way to go (i have nothing against Almunia or Arsenal), he guessed and got it right, but if the penalty was struck better, i.e, with more power and more to the corner then he wouldnt have saved it, i have seen this penalty a few times now, and almunia's positioning was good but if the penalty was higher towards the corner or even more towards the corner at the bottom he wouldnt have got there....
      And when have I said any different? I agree with you on that, you dopey twat!

ok *******, no i dont expect Almunia to save every penalty just because he plays for Arsenal, but because he chose the right way to go down and got his body behind that ball, you'd expect him to save that particular one....
      LOL you're completely twisting what you originally said now. You said you expected him to save it because...he does play for Arsenal.

the key was guessing which way to go, once he jumped to his right you'd expect him to save it because the penalty was perfect height and pace for him, because it was a **** penalty..... You get me punk.....
      Punk

So first of all you said you expected him to save it, now you're saying the key was guessing which way to go. ******ATION ALERT!

imagine if he done everything perfect then let the penalty slip through his hands, that was the scenario i was picturing.... hahaha
      You're an embarrassment.

mr ******, the penalty was too central, look at the link i gave you, they agree with me too, wahey......
      The penalty was to the right of Almunia, and Almunia dived the correct way, which is why he saved it. The BBC also reported that Spurs had 70% posession, which then turned out to be total bollocks. Using BBC's match report is desperate, but then again, desperate times call for desperate measures!

Yeah he dived but the penalty was too central he didn't have to stretch, it came straight at him... when i mean straight at him, i dont know the exact measurements of the shot, but it looked pretty central, not bang in the middle but quite central....
      I know he didn't have to stretch so what's your point? Oh, what's that? You don't have one. The fact is the ball was not hit straight at him like you originally stated, but now you're trying to twist it because you realise where you went wrong.

Your not making any sense at all, i said it was a terrible penalty and you got all hyper about it and tried to make it sound as if Almunia made a really good save, he did make a good save but the penalty was still ****...
      LOL I'm not making any sense at all? Evidently, no one has ever taught you IRONY. And once again I am not trying to make it sound as if Almunia made a great save, READ BACK THROUGH MY POSTS AND YOU'LL SEE THAT. All my responses to you have only ever been to point out how stupid and wrong you are.

Also, you should have typed 'you're', not 'your'. Get back to school.

even if Almunia dived to his left, there was a chance of him saving it with his feet, thats how **** the penalty was....
      Yep, you're a gold medal winning ******! If Keane's shot was to the right of Almunia (Almunia DID dive to his right remember), how would there be a chance of Almunia still saving it with his feet if he dived to his left? LOL

hahaha.... thats not a contradiction scumbag, i said that he didnt have to dive to save the penalty thats how **** the penalty was, now, thats a slight exaggeration, with the emphasis on the penalty being ****, You dumb son of a *****... oops excuse my language....
      Here we go...

Of course Almunia dived to save it unless his stretch Armstrong
      In the above statement you are saying Almunia had to dive because he's not stretch armstrong...

if you read my post again i said "he didnt even have to dive", and not 'he didnt dive'
      ...but now, in the above statement, you are saying he didn't have to dive to save it.

That's a contradiction, Mr. ******ation.

Ever heard when a player shoots and the shot goes a foot wide, when the commentator says "that was a mile off", he doesnt actually mean the shot was a ****ing mile away from the goal.... It's called an exaggeration kid..hahahaha
      Ohhhh, so you were exaggerating? Oh well that explains it all then, or are you just trying to twist it because it's just dawned on you how stupid you really are?

It was hit straight at Almunia, when Almunia dived to his right.. Now, do you understand you dumb ****... Jeez, i have explained this many times, open your ****ing eyes.... i.e, the penalty was too central.... For ****s sake, how many times do i have to say this.....
      LOL you're a laugh, I'll give you that! Only because you're just so ****ing stupid it's embarrassing.

My conclusion, you're a twat.....
      Because I've shown you up to be the thick **** you truly are? Ah OK then, I'm a twat.

If you paid this much attention in school, you'd know how to spell EQUATION........hahahaha
      Out of that whole post 'equasion' was the only spelling mistake you could find? Look at you pouncing on it, trying to use it against me.

Don't you see the irony in you picking up on someone else's spelling when you type such a load of drivel as...

Of course Almunia dived to save it unless his stretch Armstrong
      You just yourself there, Mr. ******ation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_******ation

Unfortunately for you Abdul, there is no cure at this moment in time, just stay strong and learn to cope with it! Stick in there Abdul, stick in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
        Once again, can you explain how I'm going on as if this penalty save was a miracle? Because you didn't do as I asked in the last post. You need to read through my posts again, because I'm not actually ranting and raving about how great the penalty save was, am I? I'm replying to you about how ******ed you are.
        Was it a **** penalty or not??

Yes, it was... END of discussion....hahaha

If i said it was a **** penalty, thats my opinion, who told you to come in with some next synopsis, it was a terrible penalty.....

And when have I said any different? I agree with you on that, you dopey twat!
        Ok, kid, if you do agree with me then you wouldn't have to ask me to justify my first point, which was "it was a terrible penalty by keane", because the whole point of me ranting on was because you didn't agree with me and asked me to justify my own opinion.... So if you agreed with me then END OF....

LOL you're completely twisting what you originally said now. You said you expected him to save it because...he does play for Arsenal.
        No, again your not opening your eyes and reading what i wrote, i expected him to save it not initially, unless his some mind reader, but when he made that dive and got down to his right, once he chose the right way, the rest was easy because the penalty was hit too central.....LOL

Punk
        Yep....

So first of all you said you expected him to save it, now you're saying the key was guessing which way to go. ******ATION ALERT!
        hahahaha.... someones got **** in there eyes......

You're an embarrassment.
        Right back at ya.......

The penalty was to the right of Almunia, and Almunia dived the correct way, which is why he saved it. The BBC also reported that Spurs had 70% posession, which then turned out to be total bollocks. Using BBC's match report is desperate, but then again, desperate times call for desperate measures!
        These ain't desperate times for me kid, but for you, you don't have a solid enough argument..... I mean, it was a **** penalty everyone knows that, no matter what you say, ain't nothing going to change the fact that the penalty was ****e......

I know he didn't have to stretch so what's your point? Oh, what's that? You don't have one. The fact is the ball was not hit straight at him like you originally stated, but now you're trying to twist it because you realise where you went wrong.
        My point is THE PENALTY WAS ****....hahahahahaha

Get over it, are you traumatised or something... where you a keeper when you were young? did you have a bad experience? get over it lad, it's all good, dont worry...hahahaha

LOL I'm not making any sense at all? Evidently, no one has ever taught you IRONY. And once again I am not trying to make it sound as if Almunia made a great save, READ BACK THROUGH MY POSTS AND YOU'LL SEE THAT. All my responses to you have only ever been to point out how stupid and wrong you are.
        You're just rambling on now, WAS IT A **** PENALTY OR NOT??

ANSWER: YES IT WAS AND YOU'RE A ******, GET OVER IT......

Yep, you're a gold medal winning ******! If Keane's shot was to the right of Almunia (Almunia DID dive to his right remember), how would there be a chance of Almunia still saving it with his feet if he dived to his left? LOL
        HAHAHAHAHA.... AND YES WE HAVE A WINNER, ITS THE ****ING ****** AGAIN.....

dont you ever read, for ****s sake, READ.... OPEN YOUR EYES......

SERIOUSLY ARE YOU SOME 13YR OLD KID whose got **** all to do, read, thats my advice, read what i write and try to absorb it for a second, understand it, then reply.......LMAO

Here we go...

In the above statement you are saying Almunia had to dive because he's not stretch armstrong...
        Yes, because you were going on about that he did dive to his right.. So because i have eyes, when i saw that penalty kick, Almunia dived to his right, a simple dive, i.e, it was not a wonder save.... And why was it not a wonder save, BECAUSE IT WAS A TERRIBLE PENALTY.....

...but now, in the above statement, you are saying he didn't have to dive to save it.
        Exactly, BY ME SAYING HE DIDN'T HAVE TO, ITS NOT THE SAME AS HE DIDN'T.... so clearly it's not a contradiction.... That's me just emphasising how TERRIBLE THE PENALTY WAS... An emphasis on the fact it was TERRIBLE PENALTY......

That's a contradiction, Mr. ******ation.
        READ IT AND UNDERSTAND IT....KID...LOL

Ohhhh, so you were exaggerating? Oh well that explains it all then, or are you just trying to twist it because it's just dawned on you how stupid you really are?
        READ IT AND UNDERSTAND IT.... Clearly you do not watch football, so some football terms are not viable with you...... hahahaha... GENIUS, I SWEAR, YOUR A ****ING GENIUS...HAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL you're a laugh, I'll give you that! Only because you're just so ****ing stupid it's embarrassing.
        WAS IT A TERRIBLE PENALTY OR NOT???

Because I've shown you up to be the thick **** you truly are? Ah OK then, I'm a twat.
        FINALLY, WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE.... JEEZ.......

Out of that whole post 'equasion' was the only spelling mistake you could find? Look at you pouncing on it, trying to use it against me.
        Now you know how it feels when someone throws a cheap shot, that's what you've been doing to justify your whole argument... I never do that and nor do i care about spelling mistakes but i was trying to give you a bit of your own medicine, because my argument was it was a terrible penalty and in a sense your asking me to prove it, wtf, can't you see with your own eyes, it was a terrible penalty, then you go on ranting for pages with a fake ass argument.....

Don't you see the irony in you picking up on someone else's spelling when you type such a load of drivel as...
        hahahahaha..... your a true comedian.....

You just yourself there, Mr. ******ation.
        errrrr, NO I NEVER MR ******..... OH DEAR, OH DEAR, OH DEAR, LOOK WHAT WE HAVE OVER HERE.....hahahaha

prove your argument..

My argument: It was a terrible penalty
        YOUR argument: actually you don't have one, so your just chatting **** for pages....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_******ation

Unfortunately for you Abdul, there is no cure at this moment in time, just stay strong and learn to cope with it! Stick in there Abdul, stick in there.
        My heart bleeds for you, honestly, i wanna help you, i feel like starting a charity in your name, raise some money for the mentally disabled kids...

**** it, that's what i'm going to do, and i'll tell you what i have heard of this brain surgeon his truly amazing, his from Manchester, his a specialist with brain surgery, and the mental ******ation, i don't have a strong enough argmuent so i'll chat **** syndrome...

Sorry Mr ******, your posting on the wrong thread, i ain't Abdul.... Owned!!!!!

ABDUL....hahahahahaha, lmao!!!!!!

Comedian, i swear, you're a comedian....

Comment

• Why don't you two just cut the crap and **** each other already!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            Why don't you two just cut the crap and **** each other already!!
            hahahaha....

Comment

• It's been a few games since I posted on here, but this is an update on transers pending this January. Apparently we have put in a 8 million pound bid for Stewart Downing (What a waste of ****ing money that'll be) and it looks like one of our 4 strikers is going but who.

We have put in an 8.5 million pound bid for current brazilian striker Fred who plays for Lyon. Lyon have recieved 2 offers, 1 from us and the other from PSG. Fred's agent is reported as saying that he would rather play for Tottenham in the premiership than goto PSG, so he shall be talking to Tottenham in the next few days.

What if he signs for us who will be off, my guess is Berbatov who will **** off to Man Utd or abroad somewhere.

I really can't see Fred signing for us if he going to replace Bent or Defoe and be 3rd or 4th choice striker.

What do all you other numptys think.

Comment

• Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
                It's been a few games since I posted on here, but this is an update on transers pending this January. Apparently we have put in a 8 million pound bid for Stewart Downing (What a waste of ****ing money that'll be) and it looks like one of our 4 strikers is going but who.

We have put in an 8.5 million pound bid for current brazilian striker Fred who plays for Lyon. Lyon have recieved 2 offers, 1 from us and the other from PSG. Fred's agent is reported as saying that he would rather play for Tottenham in the premiership than goto PSG, so he shall be talking to Tottenham in the next few days.

What if he signs for us who will be off, my guess is Berbatov who will **** off to Man Utd or abroad somewhere.

I really can't see Fred signing for us if he going to replace Bent or Defoe and be 3rd or 4th choice striker.

What do all you other numptys think.
                Tottenham were my second club when i was growing up, watching little Ossie and the football was great under El Tel but when the nicked Gazza and Waddle off us I was gutted, this new man in charge could bring back the good days to Spurs.

Comment

• apparently we (villa) aint signing chimbonda until u sort yourself another right back out.... im not overly gutted but i'd quite like him down villa park

i want defoe as well. he must be available, i reckon you'll sign fred and he'll join us. apparently his slag of a missus danielle lloyd has been looking at property in the midlands

Comment

• Ok here are my thoughts :

----Downing would be a crap buy, his an average English player so his overated, he is nothing special at all, and seen as malbranque has been our best player under Ramos i dnt see a point in changing. I dnt think its a Ramos signing cose i doubt he would of heard of him or have been impressed by him.

----As for Fred he would be a good buy, but its a paper thing to Link us to every striker who is leaving there club, a few years back we were linked with Rivaldo. Which was total bollocks, i dnt think any of our 4 strikers will leave this January.

---- Chimbonda leaving is another load of crap, just because we signed a player who plays right back (gunter), who can play just as well as left back, the papers assumed he was on his. Gunter is a perfect back up who plays at both sides and is needed while Bale is out and when chimbonda is injured.

**The only Positions we need to fill are Goalkeeper, Central Defender, Defencive mid, and if u really want a left mid.

As a side note, Tottenhams Kits will be Nike in a couple of years i have heard!!

Comment

• Still on cloud 9 what a ****ing result. We well and truly shoved it up their ARSEnal. 5-1 and SPURS are on their to Wembley, Tottenham's gonna do it again.

On a sidenote don't expect to see Warfor94 making an appearance in this thread for a while. He is always giving me **** and I hope he enjoyed the game last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X