Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO : Roach - "We AGREED to random testing, It's NO PROBLEM"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank goodness thier is some common sense people left on boxing scene these pac****s are striaght ratarted

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Maybe Floyd just thinks Pacquiao is juicing. Now what?

And my friend, it's you that's the ****ing idiot. My patience has grown thin with you half-brained fools on this site. Fighters request things every ****ing day. What is wrong with asking for tougher tests? Who do you think you're fooling with this "they're both at fault" BS. Yeah, that's why every one of your posts has been all about Floyd, right?
      Maybe he does think he is cheating, but what does it say about Floyd's ego that the only fighter who can do EXACTLY what he did has to be juicing? Maybe Floyd wants the Olympic testing because he knows how to cheat those tests because he did everything Pac did and he is on the juice too. We can get into the stupid possibilities all day long, Floyds a ***** and Manny is just an idiot for saying no.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        Maybe he does think he is cheating, but what does it say about Floyd's ego that the only fighter who can do EXACTLY what he did has to be juicing? Maybe Floyd wants the Olympic testing because he knows how to cheat those tests because he did everything Pac did and he is on the juice too. We can get into the stupid possibilities all day long, Floyds a ***** and Manny is just an idiot for saying no.
        This is the best you got? **** outta here, man. Your every single post has been Floyd this, Floyd that, maybe Manny really gets weakened, maybe Floyd knows how to beat OST. Yeah right, dude. If Floyd knows how to cheat OST, then he would know how to beat the easier tests so why would he give a **** what tests they're taking? Come back here when you find your brain.

Comment

This is the best you got? **** outta here, man. Your every single post has been Floyd this, Floyd that, maybe Manny really gets weakened, maybe Floyd knows how to beat OST. Yeah right, dude. If Floyd knows how to cheat OST, then he would know how to beat the easier tests so why would he give a **** what tests they're taking? Come back here when you find your brain.
          I'm just going with you stupid conspiracy theory **** you started and just showed you how stupid you looked. And if he knows how to pass the tougher test, then of course he'll ask to take that one because it makes it appear he's clean. I've said it countless times, I think Floyd is clean, I'm a Floyd fan but that doesn't mean I have to like or appreciate how he does his business. That is something you *****'s need to learn. Just because he does something a certain way doesn't mean he's right.

Comment

I'm just going with you stupid conspiracy theory **** you started and just showed you how stupid you looked. And if he knows how to pass the tougher test, then of course he'll ask to take that one because it makes it appear he's clean. I've said it countless times, I think Floyd is clean, I'm a Floyd fan but that doesn't mean I have to like or appreciate how he does his business. That is something you *****'s need to learn. Just because he does something a certain way doesn't mean he's right.
            What stupid conspiracy theory did I start? That Floyd might think someone is juicing? As opposed to Floyd asking for tougher tests that he can beat . Don't lump me in with your dumb ****.

Comment

What stupid conspiracy theory did I start? That Floyd might think someone is juicing? As opposed to Floyd asking for tougher tests that he can beat . Don't lump me in with your dumb ****.
              /sigh... now I remember why I left this site.

Comment

/sigh... now I remember why I left this site.
                And you came back to tell us that maybe Floyd is asking for tougher tests because he knows he can beat them? Yeah, Floyd's not happy beating the easier tests, give him the tough ones! The ****outtahere.

Comment

And you came back to tell us that maybe Floyd is asking for tougher tests because he knows he can beat them? Yeah, Floyd's not happy beating the easier tests, give him the tough ones! The ****outtahere.

Comment

Working...
                  X