Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so how did you guys first come across boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I as high as fuck, after I finger-railed the bloody anus of some white girl, I meant to google "how to get the smell of butt off your fingers", I accidentally typed something that brought up this site.

Comment

I can't remember.

Comment

Forgot i even done this thread lolol

Comment

I came across it with my taddywhacker.

Seriously though, I googled for a place to find where I could see Royston-Tarver II and this place came up. Back then, traffic was less, so a thread in NSB would stay on the front page for 24 hours, and Maii-itis had yet to strike.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
            Forgot i even done this thread lolol
            Surprised you even remember your user name

Comment

I used to come and check out the news articles once Maxboxing went to shit. Then I kept seeing people comment on the articles. After a few years I figured out there was a forum.

Plus I got tired of all the pansy ass betas at some of the other forums I frequent(ed).

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Surprised you even remember your user name
                ahahaha,god bless me.Ive changed my handle at least 9000x

Comment

its been so long i forgot. but i remember that this site had more adults conversing then the others. and real boxers and trainers use to stop in here.

Comment

I can't remember but it most likely had something to do with not really knowing anybody else at the time that gave a rats ass about boxing, then I found the lounge and my life as taken a major turn for the worst, I can't thank this forums enough, thank you boxing scene for ruining my life !

Comment

Googled "boxing news" lurked for a while then joined up and been here since. Early '08 maybe even end of 07, was when i joined.

Comment

Working...
                      X