Enzo Calzaghe:most dangerous opponent was Sakio Bika

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enzo Calzaghe:most dangerous opponent was Sakio Bika

Enzo Calzaghe:
    Forgetting style, or whether he didn’t want to train or whatever, the most dangerous opponent was Sakio Bika – dirty little bastard he was. I wasn’t worried about Joe losing, more the damage that could be done. It was the first time he’d been really scarred up and cut.

Sakio always dangerous has good power, but needs more discipline

Comment

Originally posted by jermainerambo View Post
      Enzo Calzaghe:
      Forgetting style, or whether he didn’t want to train or whatever, the most dangerous opponent was Sakio Bika – dirty little bastard he was. I wasn’t worried about Joe losing, more the damage that could be done. It was the first time he’d been really scarred up and cut.

liking the avatar picture mate!

Comment

calzaghe did a punch and hold routine the entire fight. he even faked low blows in the 12th to buy himself time. where do i remember a similar fight.......when hopkins does the same thing to shut his opponent down he's a dirty cheater who should lose but when calzaghe does it he's just using smart tactics. hypocrites. but bika still landed the better punches on calzaghe even though he was hugging the entire fight as opposed to the hopkins fight where hopkins landed the better punches. oh well!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          calzaghe did a punch and hold routine the entire fight. he even faked low blows in the 12th to buy himself time. where do i remember a similar fight.......when hopkins does the same thing to shut his opponent down he's a dirty cheater who should lose but when calzaghe does it he's just using smart tactics. hypocrites. but bika still landed the better punches on calzaghe even though he was hugging the entire fight as opposed to the hopkins fight where hopkins landed the better punches. oh well!

joe calzaghe is a smart fighter that knows every trick in the book and tricks that aint in the book he adapts to any style

hopkins does the punch and hold routine every fight

Comment

Working...
          X