Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor is Stevenson only brought in 1.37M average

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That number could be bigger than CBS's regular 3pm ET slot. That's the number that matters. All Haymon has to do is beat that number to be a success.

Comment

these #'s are trash no matter how yall spin it

NFL has games 2 hours before what PBC had and smashed those ratings so stop making excuses about the timeslot

Comment

Talking relative.

Froch/Groves 2 did 750 ish k, GGG did 800k, Kell Brook did 190k

There, comparisons

Comment

wonder how the ppv went in Australia.

Comment

How many viewers does CBS normally pull for paid programming on Saturday afternoon? I would imagine less than 100k, so if it did more than 10 times greater than the alternative isn't that worth something?

It all depends on how you frame something~

Comment

I also asked during the fight why it was pitch black were the audience was.

Comment

Golovkin does 800K on HBO and people dump all over him. Stevenson pulls in slightly better numbers and all we see are excuses. He should have pulled in 4 million to be comparable to GGG's HBO audience when you take the available viewers into consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post

Someone should tell Steve Kim that the fight was not at the Bell Center in Montreal, it was at the Pepsi Coliseum in Quebec city. That being said, it holds over 15,000 and only had about 5,000 in attendance according to what was released by GYM's Yvon Michel.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post

He hasn't sold well since he broke away from HBO. Griesman found out the attendance recently... I expect him to talk about it in Fight words

So far Bika is the worst fight attendance... but it's only the second worst fight in that run (Sukhotsky)

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    wonder how the ppv went in Australia.
                    Probably crap. Sucks for people there now Main Events run everything pPV there

Comment

Why does Steve Kim always find the negative side to report on when it comes to everyone else...but not Bob Arum?

Or is it just me?

Comment

Working...
                      X