Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I swear I can't talk boxing on Facebook anymore...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Your first problem is still having a Facebook in the first place
    ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

i dont mess with any other fb groups but the "Boxing" group, we have a few knuckle heads here and there but overall we have some entertaining moments. some just take shiznit too personal though,regardless it happens here too....cheers!

Comment

Yet you are posting here....

Comment

I deleted my Facebook like 2 years ago

Comment

Well step one would be delete that Facebook account.

Comment

Too many people I know in real life across different areas and I definitely need the Facebook to see what's going on with them.

Anyway I joined several Facebook groups and sometimes post on Tstreet's wall. It's not as bad as this guy make it sounds, it's countless trolls but unlike this place, it isn't a couple guys hiding behind 3 accounts to propagate their agenda.

Comment

Lol at ppl acting like deleting their FB account is something cool or novel. If you have to delete your facebook account that means you are either a sensitive little by.tch who gets their pantyliner stained when someone doesnt agree with them or two, is such a little cuss that most of their 10 FB friends have unfriended them or finaly, you are a social leper and you are so wrapped up in FB and what other people think of you on their that you're on the verge of suicide. Why on earth would you join a "boxing" group on FB. You come here or some other boxing site!

Comment

I gotta look into that whole Facebook thing, i still have Myspace.

Comment

hence you'll rarely see me in NSB

Comment

Lmao
                      Floyd gets torn out the frame vs roy.
                      Ez work for roy. Floyd would have zero power to keep roy honest.

Roy is the best ever one night.
                      Resume and accomplishment he is top 30 or 35.I got floyd around 40 overerall.hop is top 25 and james like roy can be h2h beast but his laziness got the best of him but he is still top 60

Comment

Working...
                      X