Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is more "Overrated" GGG or Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a garbage thread warrants this type of comment.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather!

Comment

Niether is overrated at all, so many people are just bungee jumping off of their balls that it seems like they are the 2 best boxers to every lace up a pair of gloves. Both dudes are serious killers but the bandwagon fans are just ridiculous. And annoying!

Comment

Garcia fans mad that Lucas is #winning while Danny is. #running

Comment

Relatively speaking, GGG is. He looks very promising and might rule his division, but right now I'm not ready to preach at his alter just yet.

Lucas has earned his spot.

Comment

Matthysse at one point was overrated to me, but when you quickly dismantled Peterson like that, it's safe to say he's proving the hype is real. Golovkin is the real deal in my opinion, but unlike Matthysse he hasn't proven it yet.

Comment

Good post. I like both fighters but its clear that they're both overrated. These dudes are delusional.... And no one is saying that they're not good fighters, its just that at this very moment, they're getting the praises that legends and proven fighters get. Niether has fought and beat a big dog yet... The praises don't match their resumes. But if I had to make a pick, I would say that mathysse is more overrated. Honestly, we don't kno if triple G is overrated because he hasn't lost yet. Meanwhile mathysse has two.... Ok whatever, lets say he beat both, the fights were close enough to cause confusion on the scores. Not to mention, these two fighters aren't a class fighters but from how these dudes talk about mathysse, one would think that mathysse is mayweather.

Comment

So neither can be overrated?

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                    Garcia fans mad that Lucas is #winning while Danny is. #running
                    You mad gay fams! Ain't nobody even talking about Danny Garcia.

Comment

GGG.
                      Matthysse has a few top level wins

Comment

Working...
                      X