Collapse
No announcement yet.

Innocent Indian man gets sucker punched for voicing his opinion [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ****** who knocked Khan's chinny dad out was PB32, hanging with "his people"

Comment

That is disgusting, that Indian man would not have been screaming if they didn't do something to him.

Then someone sucker punches and older man.

Just another example of the cowardice of this generation. I'm not surprised.

Comment

Why's Khans dad always screaming tho? Here he is again screaming at Amir.

Comment

I would like to know what happened to make him go off like that..........

Comment

Maybe he didn't use a racial slur. But the fact that he had made their race a point in his rant, turned it into a racial issue.

If he had a problem with the guys for solely being "losers" or for whatever they may have done to them, he would call them losers without having to point out the fact that they are black.

He is obviously upset about something that one of those guys may have said or done, but since they are black it seemed to have angered him more, otherwise why would he call them black losers? Why would that even matter?

My mom had a gun put to her head by a black man and he stole her money out of her purse, but she didn't say some black mother****er robbed me, she said she was robbed by some mother****er at the mall. The race of the man wasn't discussed until the police report was made.

All in all the guy didn't deserve to get laid out like that, no one does.
            Last edited by RlCKY; 04-09-2013, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Don't find it strange tread was made by who it was made by. Calling rants or murders against a certain ethnicity heroism. I feel bad dat an ole kat got bopped, but there comes a point when others feel justified for doing it. Seems like 1 of those times.

Comment

I assume they hang around out his shop a lot or they're shotting drugs. Probably shouldn't have called them 'black' losers, although I think it was done without malice as he references MLK.

Probably thinking that all the struggle MLK went through to allow black men to have equal rights and here's a bunch of thugs thuggin'.

Comment

Oh this thread again.

Comment

Where is Al Sharpton?

Issue was he said 'black' etc etc. Had he just said you ****s or something then maybe he would not have got jumped.

Still though I could not care less what an 80 year old man says to me, I would never hit the guy. I wonder what triggered off the event though.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                      Why's Khans dad always screaming tho? Here he is again screaming at Amir.

He's yawning....

Comment

Working...
                      X